943 11 2017-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zepis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 344984 ft
Portugal

Hello Sparkies!!!

I am new on this issue of droning... but in love with my Baby (SPARK).

When i shot an Inteligent Movie what I get at EDITOR is the clip with music but the movie is accelerated at its early seconds. How and where can I get the edited movies  (with sound and texts) and wit hout the accelareted phase? In another woeds where are the edited movies saved at?
Many thanks
Zepis
2017-10-3
Use props
Pez942
lvl.4
Flight distance : 166512 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, I don't think there is a way of getting what you are looking for. The only way you can get the normal speed clip from a quick shot is from your memory card which will then be the original footage and not have the DJI 'sound and text' on it. You would have to do that yourself with one of the many video editors people use on here. I haven't tried doing what you are asking for, but that is my understanding of it. Hope this helps.
2017-10-3
Use props
Madwand
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73018 ft
United States

What is an intelligent movie?
2017-10-3
Use props
Pez942
lvl.4
Flight distance : 166512 ft
United Kingdom

I’m pretty sure he means a quick shot eg dronie, where the go 4 app auto edits the clip with music and speeds a section of the clip up.
2017-10-3
Use props
bfreedman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 64849 ft
Australia

There is a a way. As previously mentioned up top either:
  • Download straight off SD card for higher Res video.
  • Pull the unedited video off the Video Cache using iTunes (see screenshot attached).

Capture.JPG
2017-10-4
Use props
Nemroig
lvl.2
Flight distance : 192930 ft
Spain

I think that processed footage is not available in high quality, since it's done just for being shared easily and quickly in social media.

You can do the same or very similar effects and editions with iMovie, for example.

cheers.
2017-10-4
Use props
Zepis
lvl.1
Portugal

Pez942 Posted at 2017-10-3 12:17
Hi, I don't think there is a way of getting what you are looking for. The only way you can get the normal speed clip from a quick shot is from your memory card which will then be the original footage and not have the DJI 'sound and text' on it. You would have to do that yourself with one of the many video editors people use on here. I haven't tried doing what you are asking for, but that is my understanding of it. Hope this helps.

Thanks pez942
2017-10-4
Use props
Zepis
lvl.1
Portugal

bfreedman Posted at 2017-10-4 03:50
There is a a way. As previously mentioned up top either:
  • Download straight off SD card for higher Res video.

• what about android? what type of files should I edit and where are they (SD card in SPARK and in phone)
    2017-10-4
    Use props
    Zepis
    lvl.1
    Portugal

Pez942 Posted at 2017-10-3 14:08
    I’m pretty sure he means a quick shot eg dronie, where the go 4 app auto edits the clip with music and speeds a section of the clip up.

Yep!... You are 100% right!
    2017-10-4
    Use props
    Zepis
    lvl.1
    Portugal

Nemroig Posted at 2017-10-4 05:25
    I think that processed footage is not available in high quality, since it's done just for being shared easily and quickly in social media.

You can do the same or very similar effects and editions with iMovie, for example.

and for Android you recommend?...
    Thanks anyway
    2017-10-4
    Use props
    Nemroig
    lvl.2
    Flight distance : 192930 ft
    Spain

Zepis Posted at 2017-10-4 12:12
    and for Android you recommend?...
    Thanks anyway

I'm sorry I have no idea, I'm a Mac user; but I'm sure there are plenty of video editors for windows and android...

Cheers.
    2017-10-5
    Use props
    Zepis
    lvl.1
    Portugal

I wish you can understand that android is much better than Ithings... eh eh eh eh eh eh eh Thank you for your reply
    2017-10-5
    Use props
    Advanced
    You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules