Sensor callibration
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wrinkley Bob
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5994 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there.

Since upgrading firmware I have to callibrate the forward and down sensors before every flight.

After callibration the P4 flies OK, but after being switched off for ten mins I have to re callibrate before I can fly it again, also the reset button is flashing all the time.

Can anyone help me or does it have to go back to DJI (god forbid )

Regards Bob

2017-10-3
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Have you tried refreshing the firmware?
2017-10-3
Use props
Wrinkley Bob
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5994 ft
United Kingdom

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-10-3 08:18
Have you tried refreshing the firmware?

I have tried everything except throwing it at a brick wall that comes when I loose the will to live LOL
2017-10-3
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

LOL   Another update regret .
2017-10-3
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So all firmware up to date, refreshed, factory reset (both using latest Assistant 2 ? (V1.1.6)).

Have you checked all cameras to make sure no dirt or smudges on glass (coincidental with upgrade ?)

When you say 'reset button' is that the Link button/LED beside the SD card slot ? The one on my P4 only flashes when no SD card inserted (flashes red), could the SD possibly be faulty and causing other problems (unlikely, but worth a try perhaps if you have a spare to hand) ?

A simple threat to bounce it off said brick wall may just be enough to appease the spirits if all else fails.

And if that fails then drink the spirits and things might look not quite so bad

2017-10-3
Use props
CoreyB10
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Help given and a very good alternative - Like it. Remember kids.......Do not drink and fly. Sounds like a problem for the DJI mods. they will have it sorted in no time. Get the Vodka ready just in case though.
2017-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules