DJI Assistant 2 Issue
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
allyssongemelli
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2562467 ft
Brazil

I installed the DJI Assistant 2 in my notebook, everything ok. I logged in my account, and after this I put the USB cable in drone. The problem that nothings showed in the screen. I tried another USB port, and unsucessful. The ackward that is showing Inspire 2, 'how to connect' a message. My drone is a Phantom 4 Advanced.

2017-10-3
Use props
JohnChristian
lvl.1
United States

I don't know when this was posted, but i am having the same issue.  I also find it difficult to follow the instructions on how to update firmware.  Is there a good step by step anywhere? Thanks
2017-10-4
Use props
JohnChristian
lvl.1
United States

I don't know when this was posted, but i am having the same issue.  I also find it difficult to follow the instructions on how to update firmware.  Is there a good step by step anywhere? Thanks
2017-10-4
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

JohnChristian Posted at 2017-10-4 18:20

Aloha John,

The P4 Advanced page at the DJI web site has many videos on just about everything including firmware and Assistant 2.  There is a tab below the first couple videos that has many more videos.  Give it a look.  Try the manual to.  It is a good basic background on what you are trying to fly.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-10-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

If the application doesn't detect the drone, please try the following steps:
1. Remove the USB cable and check whether DJI Assistant 2 can detect the device.
2. Restart the device.
3. Check the drive system: Power on the aircraft and connect it to the PC. Enter Task Manager. If the driver software is not installed, a yellow examination mark is displayed in the Device Manager. Please re-install the driver software.
4. Disable signed driver enforcement.
If it still couldn't connect, I would suggest trying another PC.
2017-10-4
Use props
Håkan K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 262946 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I had the same issue. I think the DJI Assistant 2 download at the Phantom 4 A is faulty in some way. i downloaded the one from the  Mavic Pro Platinum page, unistalled the first one and installed that one instead. It did connect in the second USB port I tried in my computer. Before that I tried the DJI Assistant 2 downloaded from the P4A page on another computer were it failed too. There is a difference in size between the two downloads for some odd reason.
2017-10-5
Use props
allyssongemelli
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2562467 ft
Brazil

Ok Thor, I'll try later again. Isnt necessary to turn the RC too? Or only the AC?
2017-10-6
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

When updating the craft you don't need to power the RC on at all.
2017-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules