Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
AGRAS MG1S ADD PILOT US-AG.DJI
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SKYCONTROL
lvl.2

Colombia

Hello.
I've added a couple of pilots to the MG1S, US-AG.DJI but now I can't add more, is there some kind of lock?

I can create new groups but I can't add new pilots.  

Are there any experience restrictions to pilots DJI ACCOUNT?

2017-10-3
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Are you getting any type of notifications advising on the number of pilots restricted? If so, can you provide a screen shot on what you are seeing?
2017-10-4
Use props
SKYCONTROL
lvl.2

Colombia

No, I can't see any restrictions to the number of pilots I added 3 pilots, removed two yesterday and now I can't add any. I've tried different pilot names, everything. there must be something I'm doing wrong.
2017-10-5
Use props
SKYCONTROL
lvl.2

Colombia

I'm not sure if you can see the picture.
Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 09.27.08.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 09.27.02.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 09.27.08.png
2017-10-5
Use props
SKYCONTROL
lvl.2

Colombia

I also get this message when I try to add the same pilot to different teams.
Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 09.35.21.png
2017-10-5
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

SKYCONTROL Posted at 2017-10-5 06:36
I also get this message when I try to add the same pilot to different teams.

Do you have a way to translate that notification to English? I do see the screen shot. Which software is this that you are using?
2017-10-5
Use props
Mafia16
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26490948 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

SKYCONTROL theres a way we can contact you we are from Dominican republic, need help with agras too
2017-10-5
Use props
SKYCONTROL
lvl.2

Colombia

I'm not getting any info in the flight statistics section of the us-ag.dji interface, it only shows our flights in the task management section.
Does any one know how to use this drone or the web page US-AG.DJI.COM?  
I'm not being able to make it work for us.

1. The web page is designed in a way that It doesn't allow us to navigate correctly.
2. We upload tasks and they don't appear on the web page only in our remote control app.
3. We don't have access to the FLIGHT STATISTICS INFORMATION of all the uploaded flights.
4. We can't add new pilots.

The multicopter has a lot of issues too. Mind that we've only used it about 10 times.

1. It drops without warning, sometimes it doesn't take off in Task mode, it tries to take off, moves to the right and then drops to the ground aggressively.
2.  It's made for 10 liters but it wont take off properly when It's carrying that load. Up to 8 liters we've had no problems but we can't add more.
3. The tank has a lot of screws that screw into plastic threads, screws then can't be tightened because they damage the threads, we've seemed to have damaged the one tightening the Flow sensor now we can't get the sensor out to clean it.

It's not some cheap 100 dollar equipment, and I'm feeling a bit frustrated with the fact that no one seems to know how to use this whole system.

2017-10-6
Use props
William Yuandi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 474357 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

Sorry to ask off topics, Can I Start Measurment Without Internet Connection on remote?
2017-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules