Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Repair times in aus
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Can anyone in aus give me an indication on approx turn around times for p4p sent in for repairs
2017-10-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sir, have you sent in the drone to repair? If yes, please kindly offer your case number, I'd like to expedite the process for you.
2017-10-3
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Australia

CAS-1034188-S4R7M1
2017-10-3
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Australia

Thanks susan much apreaciated
2017-10-3
Use props
Mxh666
lvl.2
Flight distance : 46371 ft
Australia

If you live in Melbourne, I know that the repair center is in Clayton. So should be quick.
2017-10-3
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Australia

I live north of brisbane.
I never thought i would say this but i miss my drone its amazing how we take things for granted until they are missing.
2017-10-3
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-3 21:20
Sir, have you send in the drone to repair? If yes, please kindly offer your case number, I'd like to expedite the process for you.

CAS-1034188-S4R7M1
sorry i should have replied like this the first time
2017-10-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hellsgate Posted at 2017-10-4 00:58
CAS-1034188-S4R7M1
sorry i should have replied like this the first time

Well received, thank you! Generally, it takes 1-3 working days to update in our system. I have forwarded to the local repair team and accelerate the process. We will keep you posted. Also, you can also check the case status from here: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us.
2017-10-4
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-4 02:10
Well received, thank you! Generally, it takes 1-3 working days to update in our system. I have forwarded to the local repair team and accelerate the process. We will keep you posted. Also, you can also check the case status from here: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us.

I tried that link but cant read it its all in chinese
2017-10-4
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Australia

Reason im asking is because when i check through support forum here it appears that they havent even recieved my drone yet
Screenshot_20171005-041903.png
2017-10-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hellsgate Posted at 2017-10-4 10:07
I tried that link but cant read it its all in chinese

Sorry, please copy that link and paste it into the window then delete the last dot, it will work.
Then I had checked your case again, and there is an update hours ago, our colleagues are working on this. Hope you can get the drone back soon.
2017-10-4
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-4 20:20
Sorry, please copy that link and paste it into the window then delete the last dot, it will work.
Then I had checked your case again, and there is an update hours ago, our colleagues are working on this. Hope you can get the drone back soon.

That was a screen shot from the support section in this forum
2017-10-4
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Australia

I hope i get it back soon as well we missed out on one fire and 2 rescues so far using the drone.
Sorry for the urgancy but our fire brigade has come to rely on the drone.
2017-10-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hellsgate Posted at 2017-10-4 21:25
I hope i get it back soon as well we missed out on one fire and 2 rescues so far using the drone.
Sorry for the urgancy but our fire brigade has come to rely on the drone.

I checked again the case again, it is still under the process and our colleagues are trying hard to working on it. I hope you can get the drone back to you shortly.
2017-10-9
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Australia

Thanks thor
2017-10-9
Use props
Doormanw40
New
United States

Hey Thor  let's see what you could do for me cas-1041799-l7x3r7  we are in the second month of DJI saying they cannot find the payment that I made with PayPal and confirmed with my PayPal  statement saying you received it to top that off I sent a copy of my bank statement saying that the payment went to you and I'm still getting messages saying I have not paid it and you will not fix it until I pay for it  so can you kind of see the position I'm in right now your business is going to cost me my business I'm losing daily to top it all off what you're charging me for is not   What I sent it in for your charging me for dings and dance when I send it in for a firmware issue it worked just fine  The way it was until I did a firmware update which you claim to be my fault I don't understand  I switched it from satellite mode to ATTi  and back and all of the sudden it felt like a rock out of the sky straight down with that being said I really don't think it's my fault but I paid anyway and I still have not  received nothing but a headache
2017-10-20
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Doormanw40 Posted at 2017-10-20 21:26
Hey Thor  let's see what you could do for me cas-1041799-l7x3r7  we are in the second month of DJI saying they cannot find the payment that I made with PayPal and confirmed with my PayPal  statement saying you received it to top that off I sent a copy of my bank statement saying that the payment went to you and I'm still getting messages saying I have not paid it and you will not fix it until I pay for it  so can you kind of see the position I'm in right now your business is going to cost me my business I'm losing daily to top it all off what you're charging me for is not   What I sent it in for your charging me for dings and dance when I send it in for a firmware issue it worked just fine  The way it was until I did a firmware update which you claim to be my fault I don't understand  I switched it from satellite mode to ATTi  and back and all of the sudden it felt like a rock out of the sky straight down with that being said I really don't think it's my fault but I paid anyway and I still have not  received nothing but a headache

That's all very well, but you have hijacked another members thread and case. Please start your own thread.
2017-10-20
Use props
Doormanw40
New
United States

Geebax Posted at 2017-10-20 21:39
That's all very well, but you have hijacked another members thread and case. Please start your own thread.

So you have no answer for me I would like everybody to know about this  I am very upset  and if hijacking is what I have to do I guess that's what I do you make it very hard to start my own thread
2017-10-20
Use props
Doormanw40
New
United States

Geebax Posted at 2017-10-20 21:39

So you have no answer for me I would like everybody to know about this  I am very upset  and if hijacking is what I have to do I guess that's what I do you make it very hard to start my own thread
2017-10-20
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Doormanw40 Posted at 2017-10-20 21:49

Fine, but don't be an arse, just start your own thread. What you are doing is rude to the OP.
2017-10-21
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

You will need to be a bit patient. I have had two returns and on each occasion it took about 3 weeks and I thought that was very reasonable. But it will depend on how many they have at a particular time.
2017-10-21
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Australia

All good got my drone back after one month away.
Now i cant blame dji for that as majority of the time away the drone spent in transport to and from.
Dji techs only had the drone for less than a week so my thanks go out to them  and to dji admin in this forum for getting it done as quik as posible.
Drone is back up and flying and seems to be in perfect working order.
2017-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules