1164 10 2017-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Turbotorte
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9885 ft

Germany

Cheers lovely DJI Support and Pilot Buddys,

I am new to the Forum. As I recently created my Forum Account (I don't know if I am doing something wrong) but I encountered a Problem on my &aposersonal Homepage'.

If you post something on the Forums, as you see on the right, there will be your Profile Picture, your User Name, your Level, your Points, the Flight Distance, and the Products you own.

The Product you own are displayed in a little blue circle.

So the Problem I encountered is, that my Circle is blank. A few days later it disappeared completly. I just checked my Profil and it was still gone, till I clicked on Settings, the blank little blue Circle came back, but still without my Drone in it.

Also If I click on the Circle, it opens a new Tab leading to a blank site (about:blank) instead of leading me to the Product Page.

My flight distance is shown almost correctly but missing 1 meter.  

I loaded the Page completly new, still nothing changed. Same by restarting the Broswer or logging out and in again.

I hope someone of the DJI Stuff can look into it and solve it.

Greetings to all Pilots and DJI Staffs!
2017-10-4
Use props
Turbotorte
lvl.1

Germany

It's also not showing anything here on the right under my Picture but my Level.
2017-10-4
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Probably just a glitch.  Sure they will get it fixed.
2017-10-4
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Thanks for the heads up. Can you provide a posting of what you are seeing? You can post it on the response.
2017-10-4
Use props
Turbotorte
lvl.1

Germany

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-4 07:59
Thanks for the heads up. Can you provide a posting of what you are seeing? You can post it on the response.

Thank you Mark, here it is You also can see that something is missing here on my Post on the Right.
2017-10-4
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Turbotorte Posted at 2017-10-4 10:19
Thank you Mark, here it is  You also can see that something is missing here on my Post on the Right. https://i.imgur.com/vbCegHI.png?1[/img]

Is that just consistent with this post or is it something that is ongoing with every post?
2017-10-4
Use props
Turbotorte
lvl.1

Germany

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-4 11:27
Is that just consistent with this post or is it something that is ongoing with every post?

Ongoing with every Post. I just wrote a new thread up (other topic). Still not showing anything. Did you see my attached Screenshot on my &aposersonal Homepage'?

Found a Thread about the same Problem: Same Problem

You also did a Post on that Thread
2017-10-4
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Turbotorte Posted at 2017-10-4 11:43
Ongoing with every Post. I just wrote a new thread up (other topic). Still not showing anything. Did you see my attached Screenshot on my 'Personal Homepage'?

Found a Thread about the same Problem: Same Problem

Yes I did. I appreciate the clarification too. Can you try deleting the cache and cookies on your internet browser, click out of that browser and open a new one and then see if you are still getting this issue?
2017-10-4
Use props
Turbotorte
lvl.1

Germany

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-4 11:47
Yes I did. I appreciate the clarification too. Can you try deleting the cache and cookies on your internet browser, click out of that browser and open a new one and then see if you are still getting this issue?

Did that a few times. Nothing changed. Same with different Browser.
2017-10-4
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Turbotorte Posted at 2017-10-4 11:51
Did that a few times. Nothing changed. Same with different Browser.

Please contact support@dji.com as your next step as this issue may be account specific, they would be able to assist you further on this point.
2017-10-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Turbotorte, just to verify first, does the login account is your drone's activated account? If yes, please make sure that you had synced your flight records. Please let me know if the case persists, thank you so much.
2017-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules