Problème connectivité RC avec Drone mavic pro
15523 13 2017-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans03d856bb
New

France

[media=x,760,570]Bonjour,  Depuis que j’ai envoyé en réparation mon drone je n’arrive plus à connecter ma RC à mon drone... Je viens d’effectuer les mises à jours du drone mavic pro (sauf la No Fly Zone car elle ne veut pas s’installer... ) et de la RC.  Ma RC est toujours en Mode « connecting » et ne veut toujours pas se connecter au drone... Quelqu’un peut m’aider c’est très urgent...  Merci d’avance [/media]
2017-10-4
Use props
DocAraxá
Second Officer
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

Just trying to help the admins, the translation:

Connectivity problem between MP and RC

Hy, since I send my drone to repair I can’t connect it to my RC.
I have already update it and the NFZ but it won’t work.
My RC stays in connecting mode.
Could someone help me.
Thanks
2017-10-4
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

DocAraxá Posted at 2017-10-4 10:01
Just trying to help the admins, the translation:

Connectivity problem between MP and RC

If the drone has come back after repair then he will need to relink the RC to the Mavic again.
2017-10-4
Use props
Jos A
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Look on youtube, there's a lot of examples how to link your controller to the Mavic Pro
2017-10-4
Use props
Jos A
First Officer
Netherlands

2017-10-4
Use props
Jos A
First Officer
Netherlands

use second method
2017-10-5
Use props
DocAraxá
Second Officer
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

Dear fans03d856bb,

I do believe those replies will solve your problem.
Cheers.
2017-10-5
Use props
chalde
Second Officer
Flight distance : 668314 ft
  • >>>
United States

Regarde la video que Jos A a mis en lien. Il faut que tu "Re-sync" la RC avec le Drone.
2017-10-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks for the answers above and DocAraxá's translation. Sorry for replying in English, please try to relink the RC and drone, it might help. Please keep us updated if the problem persists, thank you.
2017-10-9
Use props
cybo_abj
New
Flight distance : 117244 ft
Ivory Coast

I try both method, no one works?
2018-12-27
Use props
djiuser_bbdhsakpbsdO
New

Mali

cybo_abj Posted at 2018-12-27 09:19
I try both method, no one works?

Bonjour, j'ai le même problème avec la RC. Ce dernier ne se connecte ni drone ni même au téléphone ou à l'ordi. J'ai déjà essayé les 2 astuces de la vidéo, mais ça ne marche pas. J'ai vraiment besoin d'aide. Merci d'avance
2020-2-29
Use props
KAISER Tahiti
lvl.1
Flight distance : 65551 ft

French Polynesia

I have exactly the same problem everything worked correctly then more means of connecting the RC to the phone or even to the drone ... I tried with a RC of phantom 3pro and everything to work on my iphone 11pro max I tried to connect my RC to my imac impossible !!! if you have find a solution? I feel that the rc has a manufacturing problem because I have a google dji and it connects effortlessly to the drone!
2020-4-4
Use props
KAISER Tahiti
lvl.1

French Polynesia

djiuser_bbdhsakpbsdO Posted at 2-29 08:27
Bonjour, j'ai le même problème avec la RC. Ce dernier ne se connecte ni drone ni même au téléphone ou à l'ordi. J'ai déjà essayé les 2 astuces de la vidéo, mais ça ne marche pas. J'ai vraiment besoin d'aide. Merci d'avance

I have the same problème! 2 methods doesn't work !
2020-4-4
Use props
KAISER Tahiti
lvl.1

French Polynesia

f i come to the forum it is after spending 3 days watching the video on you tube! i tried everything both methods nothing works. RC remains in connecting mode and is not recognized by my drone by my computer and by my iphone it happens 4 days ago after a flight without problem I recharge my batteries for another session and at the key impossible to connect with the RC is super disappointing for the price I paid!
2020-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules