Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Contact # to escalate POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
12Next >
4508 42 2017-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dx_Operator
lvl.3
Flight distance : 140413 ft
United States

Does anyone have a # I can escalate of speak with someone in upper management about customer service??

I'm being seriously ignored and dealing with incompitence.

Repair department is not reading the cause of an issue I had and is ignoring my request for customer service manager to contact me.

Any suggestions?

I need to escalate this to someone who reads case notes and understands English then addresses the customer concerns!
2017-10-4
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I'm sure a mod will come along, see this, and help.

2017-10-4
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Hi, sorry to read on your frustration. Can you provide me a repair ID number? Also, can you advise on what is not being addressed?
2017-10-4
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Send me a personal message and I will do my best to assist  you.
2017-10-4
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Send me a personal message and I will do my best to assist  you.
2017-10-4
Use props
Dx_Operator
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-4 07:48
Hi, sorry to read on your frustration. Can you provide me a repair ID number? Also, can you advise on what is not being addressed?

Current Case # CAS-1024185-H9B2T8

Previous case # CAS-803312-F8J1G5

Flysafe case # 755235 and have the certificate for operation in this area.
2017-10-4
Use props
Dx_Operator
lvl.3
United States

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-10-4 06:42
I'm sure a mod will come along, see this, and help.

That's why I posted this here after dealings with CS folks who just don't read case notes and respond properly to the customer plus no phone calls or are unreachable.

DJI-Mark is looking into this.

Stay tuned!
2017-10-4
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Dx_Operator Posted at 2017-10-4 09:54
That's why I posted this here after dealings with CS folks who just don't read case notes and respond properly to the customer plus no phone calls or are unreachable.

DJI-Mark is looking into this.

Thank you. What was the aspect of the repair that you are concerned on? What is not being addressed? Certification of Operation may be more of contacting headquarters support@dji.com. I can check on the other aspect of your repair. It would be good to get more information on this point.
2017-10-4
Use props
Dx_Operator
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-4 11:23
Thank you. What was the aspect of the repair that you are concerned on? What is not being addressed? Certification of Operation may be more of contacting headquarters . I can check on the other aspect of your repair. It would be good to get more information on this point.

I don't want to be too lengthy so please ask any questions:

I’m having difficulty with my repair case I have due to the no fly zone (NFZ) issue encountered and explained below.

The NFZ issue I’ve outlined caused erroneous flight data logs and the repair depot wants me to pay for the repairs.

I have authorization to fly in the area the issue occurred have the flysafe doc if you would like to see it.

No one is CS has read case notes and the NFZ override issue that caused these error messages below.

This most certainly is warranty repair based on your NFZ override is what caused the erratic movement of the ac.

Attention Oscar –

My point about the fly safe issue is that there is an issue that occurred after the gimbal overload message. I checked all that I’m familiar with that issue the next day and attempted to fly.

Clear sky no wind, Mavic obtained it’s RTH point and took off in the NFZ area that I have clearance for. As previously explained in the case notes several times, when the ac was about 50’ away and 50’ up I received the warning NFZ!! Lights all turned Red!

That should not have kicked in as I was in the authorized area. The ac movement became erratic,  descended very quickly and would have landed on top of a building and be lost!!

It should have RTH as it was set before takeoff as I always engage before flight. When the NFZ warning engaged the AC it was not controllable as it should have been. It should have gradually landed.
It should have landed at RTH but it picked up speed and almost crashed!! Luckily I was able to bring it back to my sponge landing pad that was in thick grass.  

The only notification I received were on the controller. After it landed I drove to a non NFZ area to check functions and it was fine except the gimbal arm issue that pre-existed this flight.

DJI Go ap said the NFZ authorization had expired ! It had not! I immediately sent an email to the fly safe team r request  688155 and created a case for the reoccurring gimbal arm over load issue.
There is no reason the ac should try to land when NFZ glitches and attempts  to land on top of a three story building and it should not pick up speed and almost crash!!
It should RTH in a gradual movement.

If I was not in line of site I could have lost the ac all together or possibly not found where it crashed or landed. I was very lucky.

Any issues seen in the flight data logs are attributed to this NFZ glitch alone.

I know there is no way to guarantee the NFZ functions but this override should not be offered to the public if it’s unstable as it was for me.

I’m very careful and never fly reckless or in areas that are dangerous. I followed the DJI process to allow flight in this area.

I’m in this NFZ area to chronical the construction of my companies new campus building project otherwise I would not deal or attempt to fly at all within NFZ areas but DJI offers the authorization mechanism and it should not glitch with my
very expensive ac.

Thank you very much for your time. Please contact me if you want a detailed coversation 972.345.4368
John Walker
W1JCW@hotmail.com
2017-10-4
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Dx_Operator Posted at 2017-10-4 11:56

I’m having difficulty with my repair case I have due to the no fly zone (NFZ) issue encountered and explained below.

Thank you for the information. So safe to say this is a No Fly Zone issue and not necessarily a repair issue correct?
2017-10-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Dx_Operator Posted at 2017-10-4 11:56

This situation has filled us with regret, we are sorry for the mishap and the trouble you’ve been experiencing. I had checked your case again, and found that Oscar had contacted you hours ago, and informed you the present situation, right? Your concern had arisen to the designated department to look into. Very appreciate your patience.
2017-10-4
Use props
Dx_Operator
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-4 12:01
Thank you for the information. So safe to say this is a No Fly Zone issue and not necessarily a repair issue correct?

Yes a NFZ issue but the repair department wants me to pay for the repair $216 oh minus a $43 courtesy discount oh gee thanks. The point that is not addressed is that the issues reported in the flight log was NOT caused by my operation but the failure of the NFZ portion of the operation that forced the ac into crash mode yet I was about to save the ac from complete loss or severe damage. These guys are not reading that portion and following protocol as I was informed. This means not thinking out of the box and reading case notes and attempting to understand what actually happen. Let's not forget the customer is always right..well most of the time but when I have all the data and more than enough detailed explanation it deserves consideration and not just following protocol and ignoring the cause of the flight data.
2017-10-4
Use props
Dx_Operator
lvl.3
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-4 18:45
This situation has filled us with regret, we are sorry for the mishap and the trouble you’ve been experiencing. I had checked your case again, and found that Oscar had contacted you hours ago, and informed you the present situation, right? Your concern had arisen to the designated department to look into. Very appreciate your patience.

Yes I was fortunate to finally receive a phone call from Oscar after I had requested this for the last three days!! Oscar was never notified that I requested a call back from him even or escalation manager though I requested 2nd level escalation which never happened either.  Very poor communications for such an advanced company and very disappointing response to my concern of my Mavic Pro.  

I was informed that there is a holiday in China thus the reason for no movement in the resolution of the repair which is complete repair at no cost to me.

I will stay on this until I receive the proper treatment as a customer deserves.
2017-10-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Dx_Operator Posted at 2017-10-4 19:59
Yes I was fortunate to finally receive a phone call from Oscar after I had requested this for the last three days!! Oscar was never notified that I requested a call back from him even or escalation manager though I requested 2nd level escalation which never happened either.  Very poor communications for such an advanced company and very disappointing response to my concern of my Mavic Pro.  

I was informed that there is a holiday in China thus the reason for no movement in the resolution of the repair which is complete repair at no cost to me.

Sincerely sorry for this case again. And yes, China is on a holiday now, our engineers will do something once they came back. Hope things will be sorted out shortly. I will also help to keep an eye on it. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us. We'd glad to help.
2017-10-5
Use props
Dx_Operator
lvl.3
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-5 02:50
Sincerely sorry for this case again. And yes, China is on a holiday now, our engineers will do something once they came back. Hope things will be sorted out shortly. I will also help to keep an eye on it. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us. We'd glad to help.

Thank you for the assistance. I knew something had to be wrong with the support. After all these emails and case postings NO ONE said be patient corp office is on holiday!! Duh! That would have been beneficial for all. No idea why this was never a consideration at any level accept one ! Oscar Cerretos, CA repair center. I spoke with over 12 people in the last few days. A big disconnect exists, hope DJI corrects this.
2017-10-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Dx_Operator Posted at 2017-10-5 07:35
Thank you for the assistance. I knew something had to be wrong with the support. After all these emails and case postings NO ONE said be patient corp office is on holiday!! Duh! That would have been beneficial for all. No idea why this was never a consideration at any level accept one ! Oscar Cerretos, CA repair center. I spoke with over 12 people in the last few days. A big disconnect exists, hope DJI corrects this.

Sorry for this, we'll report this to the management, will learn from it and keep improving to provide you all better service.
2017-10-5
Use props
Dx_Operator
lvl.3
United States

Oct 10th no calls from anyone.

I even sync'd my flight data and it shows 17 sats so the repair folks saying 2 sats is BS!

Now what excuse will I hear about repairing my mavic pro at once and returning to me at no cost as it should have been decided last week!!

Come on it's two days after an entire week off due to some holiday in China, lets get back to work.
2017-10-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dx_Operator Posted at 2017-10-10 11:35
Oct 10th no calls from anyone.

I even sync'd my flight data and it shows 17 sats so the repair folks saying 2 sats is BS!

We are sorry for the delay due to the time difference, we have left message to Oscar to expedite the process, will keep you updated soon, thanks for your patience.
2017-10-10
Use props
Dx_Operator
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-10 19:46
We are sorry for the delay due to the time difference, we have left message to Oscar to expedite the process, will keep you updated soon, thanks for your patience.

Thanks Mindy my email account is W1JCW@hotmail.com which has my contact #.

Very frustrating not being able to speak with the one person who understands the issue and what I expect to repair my Mavic.
2017-10-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dx_Operator Posted at 2017-10-11 10:35
Thanks Mindy my email account is  which has my contact #.

Very frustrating not being able to speak with the one person who understands the issue and what I expect to repair my Mavic.

Oscar has replied your email.
The reminder of quotation email was sent by system automatically, please ignore it.
Oscar will keep you updated once he gets the reply from our engineers.
2017-10-11
Use props
Dx_Operator
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-11 19:52
Oscar has replied your email.
The reminder of quotation email was sent by system automatically, please ignore it.
Oscar will keep you updated once he gets the reply from our engineers.

Thank you DJI Mindy.

Had no idea who is sending me email, wish the email would be have a signature to keep track of who is corresponding with me for follow up.

Standing by..
John
2017-10-12
Use props
Dx_Operator
lvl.3
United States

Nothing heard since 10/11.

No questions and no Mavic repaired and returned !!

What is going on?

This should not take this long and I should have my Mavic in my possession by NOW!

John
2017-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dx_Operator Posted at 2017-10-17 08:50
Nothing heard since 10/11.

No questions and no Mavic repaired and returned !!

Sir, really sorry to have kept you waiting for so song for the response from HQ.
I believe Oscar has contacted you about the result and resolution. Sorry for the result and trouble caused.
Hope the drone will get fixed soon.
2017-10-19
Use props
Dx_Operator
lvl.3
United States

Mindy thanks for checking on me.

Unfortunately there is no resolution. The issue encountered previously documented here has been completely ignored at HQ.

I was told as you will read below that I was NOT in a NFZ therefore that could not be attributed to the cause of the crash data.

They have my flysafe information, the gps coordinates and none of this was considered.

HQ and all others except Oscar in repair sees crash data and stated they will not warranty the repair too bad we don't believe you!!

If they check my gps and the flysafe information they would have seen where I was flying and furthermore the first ignorant tech that reviewed

my crash data said I was flying in poor conditions only 2 sats and that was wrong as well, my flight data says 17 sats!!

I have no recourse, no one HQ will speak with the customer, I requested escalation as this is ignorant to the highest level.

This is my email sent back:

Subject: CAS-1042500-X7Q9H7 CRM:0674000001631
Importance: High

Dear Oscar –

Forward this email to HQ management.

I did make payment under the highest protest last night for my repair as I’m tired of dealing with incompetence and I have been going through this 28 days which is also unacceptable I should have been granted warrantied work.

Thanks for your help, I understand your hands are tied when it comes to this complaint / dispute / repair.

I completely protest my payment for the repair and want this complaint and email forward to an arbitrator and escalated within HQ.
The analysis is 100% inaccurate and was NOT reviewed by a competent individual at HQ.

It is unfair and not good ethics to have any one person deny a customers’ request and not have an opportunity for the customer feedback, rebuttal and discussion about said decision.

This is gross negligence on behalf of DJI and the support HQ staff. I will file a complaint with the federal trade commission if this is not arbitrated at the earliest time.

Number one point and it is fact: I WAS IN A NFZ AREA and this decision maker at HQ says I was not and dismisses my complaint and request for my repair to be covered by DJI.

Answer: I COULD NOT!!

You cannot indicate this cause as the data CLEARLY SHOWS my location and I have the flysafe authorization. How could I have this information if I was NOT in a NFZ??
It is a shame that I have explain how to determine what I’ve stated for 28 days now, review the flysafe request, note the GPS location, and note my gps data at the time of the incident.

Where was I? in the NFZ north of the Easterwood airport in Bryan, Texas you ignorant person.  

Since I submitted this repair case I have been stonewalled/ ignored and blown off  by the same rhetoric from every department except the repair folks namely Oscar who has no recourse to override what HQ says.
Everyone has stood behind the crash data as it’s explained. I have contended from the start the NFZ algorithm failed causing the incident. This FACT has been IGNORED TIME AFTER TIME!
This conclusion by HQ is unacceptable and I demand this issue is escalated at HQ as I was told that I was NOT IN A NFZ!!!    FALSE FALSE FALSE  !!

I know exactly where I was located and the events that occurred. Read what I have extensively documented in very clearly, in written English if you need me to explain this over the phone I would be happy to.

GPS data and NFZ flysafe data doesn’t lie, look at the coordinates and note the airport to the south and read the regulations about distance from such an area. This pertinent information was not reviewed because if it was it is obviously present in a NFZ and I was using your override flysafe application.
This program failed and caused the crash data present. Once again I was very lucky not to have lost my ac.

No get off your butts and read the entire case notes and do something about it besides deny my request and indicate I was NOT in a NFZ!! WRONG WRONG WRONG!!

For your reference refer to the following cases:

Complaint case # CAS - 1042500-X7Q9H7

Repair - CAS-1024185-H9B2T8 CRM:0890000000866

NFZ – 755235 authorization and case for glitch failure of this override algorithm.

I can be reached at xxx

John Walker – Very upset and unhappy customer when he is ignored and disrespected by this false claim and lack of consideration for the facts!

2017-10-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Dx_Operator Posted at 2017-10-19 07:34
Mindy thanks for checking on me.

Unfortunately there is no resolution. The issue encountered previously documented here has been completely ignored at HQ.

I am really sorry for the difficulties. I had synced the flight record but didn't find the record of the accident. Could you please export the flight record of the crash and upload to Dropbox then provide me with the link? I would like to have a check first.
2017-10-19
Use props
Dx_Operator
lvl.3
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-19 23:33
I am really sorry for the difficulties. I had synced the flight record but didn't find the record of the accident. Could you please export the flight record of the crash and upload to Dropbox then provide me with the link? I would like to have a check first.

Can you access the flight data from my controller that I sync'd online via the Go app?
Or would you prefer I take that data from my controller and put it into drop box?

I appreciate your review.

This is very frustrating as the NFZ record was ignored and never considered when I have undisputed facts.  
2017-10-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dx_Operator Posted at 2017-10-20 03:53
Can you access the flight data from my controller that I sync'd online via the Go app?
Or would you prefer I take that data from my controller and put it into drop box?

This case has been reviewed again, and we are sorry to inform you that your case has been finalized as non warranty. We have offered the best discount and this is the final determination.

Per the case log, the drone has been repaired and returned. It is on the way, and you will receive it soon.
For this case, we will not discuss any more and I'll close this thread here.
2017-10-22
Use props
Dx_Operator
lvl.3
United States

Locking a thread for Poor customer SERVICE!

Had this thread going about my extensivingly documented issue with DJI repair process when the NFZ alogrithm failed causing my mavic to almost crash and then DJI ignored the facts and just says pay the repair! There is huge gap in the repair process and lack there of when DJI Ignored the facts and just deciced to charge for the repair.

Some clown in my rice bowl in China never discusses the issue which caused my mavic to crash land and just states that "I was not in a NFZ which they feel dismisses my 100% plausable agurment as to why DJI should cover my repair cost. Hey if they don't want to pay they just say screw you through someone in the states and you cannot even discuss
the decsion and so what if you don't like it.

So my thread is locked by some clown named DJI susan after Thor was going to review my flight data!!
Oh realy what's this cover up the conspiracy because you know you're WRONG!
DJI - Conspiracy

This is BS and we should not stand for it. I notified the federal trade commisson who actually means something in the US
and not some clown in china who blows the customer off when they have hard eveidence of a failure on DJI side.

So you admins want to play games, ignore your customers and disrespect them after then spend their hard earned money will see what happens.  

How about you review the facts honestly and discuss your findings or offer an arbitration process??

But NNNNooo Just tell the customer pay for the repair and who gives a crap if you like it or not!!

DJI will never see another dime from me!!

2017-10-23
Use props
Dx_Operator
lvl.3
United States

don't want to be too lengthy so please ask any questions:

The NFZ issue I’ve outlined caused erroneous flight data logs and the repair depot wants me to pay for the repairs.

I have authorization to fly in the area the issue occurred have the flysafe doc if you would like to see it.

No one is CS has read case notes and the NFZ override issue that caused these error messages below.

This most certainly is warranty repair based on your NFZ override is what caused the erratic movement of the ac.

Attention Oscar –

My point about the fly safe issue is that there is an issue that occurred after the gimbal overload message. I checked all that I’m familiar with that issue the next day and attempted to fly.

Clear sky no wind, Mavic obtained it’s RTH point and took off in the NFZ area that I have clearance for. As previously explained in the case notes several times, when the ac was about 50’ away and 50’ up I received the warning NFZ!! Lights all turned Red!

That should not have kicked in as I was in the authorized area. The ac movement became erratic,  descended very quickly and would have landed on top of a building and be lost!!

It should have RTH as it was set before takeoff as I always engage before flight. When the NFZ warning engaged the AC it was not controllable as it should have been. It should have gradually landed.
It should have landed at RTH but it picked up speed and almost crashed!! Luckily I was able to bring it back to my sponge landing pad that was in thick grass.  

The only notification I received were on the controller. After it landed I drove to a non NFZ area to check functions and it was fine except the gimbal arm issue that pre-existed this flight.

DJI Go ap said the NFZ authorization had expired ! It had not! I immediately sent an email to the fly safe team r request  688155 and created a case for the reoccurring gimbal arm over load issue.
There is no reason the ac should try to land when NFZ glitches and attempts  to land on top of a three story building and it should not pick up speed and almost crash!!
It should RTH in a gradual movement.

If I was not in line of site I could have lost the ac all together or possibly not found where it crashed or landed. I was very lucky.

Any issues seen in the flight data logs are attributed to this NFZ glitch alone.

I know there is no way to guarantee the NFZ functions but this override should not be offered to the public if it’s unstable as it was for me.

I’m very careful and never fly reckless or in areas that are dangerous. I followed the DJI process to allow flight in this area.

I’m in this NFZ area to chronical the construction of my companies new campus building project otherwise I would not deal or attempt to fly at all within NFZ areas but DJI offers the authorization mechanism and it should not glitch with my
very expensive ac.
2017-10-23
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Please upload the flight log (TXT file) from your mobile device to PhantomHelp using these instructions, then post a link to the uploaded log in this thread and I'll take a look.
2017-10-23
Use props
Dx_Operator
lvl.3
United States

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-10-23 10:40
Please upload the flight log (TXT file) from your mobile device to PhantomHelp using these instructions, then post a link to the uploaded log in this thread and I'll take a look.
I can see the fliight data file via the controller, do you want the files from the mavic or controller?
I can see my flight data files via dji go program for the controller but I only see sync to cloud.
How do I save those files locally to upload them as you've requested?

My mavic was just returned from repair and I won't have it until Sunday if you want these files from the ac.
All DJI did was seek crash data and then ignore the cause why the ac came down so fast and that I was able to save it from crashing onto a building.
They didn't care, they saw crash data and have stonewalled me since and then told me that I was NOT in a NFZ so they threw that reason out the window and blew me off.

Please advise.

2017-10-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dx_Operator Posted at 2017-10-23 09:53
don't want to be too lengthy so please ask any questions:

Sir, I have explained in the previous post https://forum.dji.com/thread-115382-1-1.html The data analysis was conducted based on all the information you offered, and it has been reviewed again and the result is same, the non-warranty is the final determination. The superior has called you many times to explain this. You agreed to pay the repair fees with certain discount, so the drone has been repaired and returned to you, now the case has been closed. Also, please follow the Forum Regulations and do not post repeatedly. Any post with curse language will be banned or shielded, please kindly note and understand.
2017-10-23
Use props
Dx_Operator
lvl.3
United States

No what you don't seem to understand is that the I was in a NFZ and as previously explained too many times, NFZ algorithm glitched and crash my ac!!

That is to be covered under warranty!!!!!!

What don't you understand about that?

Not one person can explain why it is not because DJI in China is WRONG!!

Everyone at DJI ignores this and have never addressed that except to say I was NOT in a NFZ! Wrong !  I know what happened.

Your supervisor ( not superior) Oscar DOES NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY to warranty my repairs. All he could do is explained what some clown in china decided about my situation which was  " i WAS NOT IN A NFZ " WRONG GPS DATA SHOWS OTHERWISE so how can he say I was not! If you listen to the phone call I disputed the decision as no one at DJI with authority would speak with me to discuss their INCORRECT decision when I'm specific with my results.

I 100% disputed the findings and that is recorded as well and I paid under protest to get my ac back.

Do you understand any of that or are you just following protocol as it was explained by one CS person and protocol was to blow off the customer and have them pay for the repair!
Listen to your logs.

Furthermore I spent almost 30 days awaiting someone of intelligence to call me back which they did NOT I had to initiate each phone to get a call. I sent many emails and the facts were ignored.

Any post with lies and mis-information should be explained from your end. You have lied and so have all your reps except Oscar who is the only one who understood what the issue was and what actually occurred.

You think the customer is stupid and will just put up with your BS excuses and blow them off. WRONG !

So what do you have to say about that? Oh I forgot you will lock this thread or block it! How about an explanation of what I have asked for 30 days! No that won't happen because I am 100% correct in my findings. I'm an engineer from MIT and know these things work how about you? Just another cs rep that blows off a customer, ignores the customer and calls them a liar!

If I was in China and wanted to waste my time I would stop by your corp office and speak with the higher ups and explain how to run a company, maybe they would understand market share which DJI is going down due to BS like this.

So how about that phone call susan and enough of the BS excuses why don't you actually do your job instead of lying to the customers!!  

yeah I thought so.
2017-10-23
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Dx_Operator Posted at 2017-10-23 18:11
I can see the fliight data file via the controller, do you want the files from the mavic or controller?
I can see my flight data files via dji go program for the controller but I only see sync to cloud.
How do I save those files locally to upload them as you've requested?

The TXT flight log is stored on your mobile device (phone or tablet), so you should still have it unless you uninstalled the Go app. Use the instructions on PhantomHelp to retrieve it, upload it there, and provide a link in this thread. And yes, if you have the DAT file from the controller I can take a look at it too, but you'll need to upload it to DropBox and provide a link to it in this thread. The DAT file from the Mavic itself would have had the most detailed information, but at this point you won't be able to get to it, because it's almost certain that the aircraft you receive from DJI won't be your original aircraft but someone else's refurbished Mavic. That confuses a lot of people who've paid for a "repair", but what you really paid for was to receive someone else's repaired Mavic.

Based on Susan's comment above it appears that DJI considers the case closed and to be honest the majority of the time I tend to more or less agree with their analysis, but I'm certainly willing to take a look and will offer you my opinion for whatever that's worth.

2017-10-24
Use props
Dx_Operator
lvl.3
United States

Thank you I appreciate that.  I have all the details and can explain what happened  and what was ignored. There was not any severe damage I was able to guide the mavic back to my landing pad but it did flip over.
It was in must land mode as the NFZ overroad and glitched the authorization and the mavic was coming down regardless of my RTH acquisition and my controller movement.  

I don't see in the instructions how to get the TXT flight logs from the mobile device? How do I save the DAT file from the controller as previously stated I see that I sync'd them via the cloud but how do I download these to my device or where are they located?

I'll check the TXT flight log within DJI GO 4 and that I can download those files.

Please advise further.

Thank you again for your time.

If this thread gets locked them contact me via PM or my email is W1JCW@hotmail.com
2017-10-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Dx_Operator Posted at 2017-10-24 06:23
Thank you I appreciate that.  I have all the details and can explain what happened  and what was ignored. There was not any severe damage I was able to guide the mavic back to my landing pad but it did flip over.
It was in must land mode as the NFZ overroad and glitched the authorization and the mavic was coming down regardless of my RTH acquisition and my controller movement.  

Hi there, could you please tell me the date of the crash? Please help to point out which is the crash record and provide us with the screenshot of it. And also, please help to export all the flight records from your mobile device, upload to Dropbox and provide me with the link. We would manage our engineers to check again. Thank you for your assistance.
2017-10-25
Use props
fans9477fb19
New

United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-4 07:48
Hi, sorry to read on your frustration. Can you provide me a repair ID number? Also, can you advise on what is not being addressed?

CAS-1592781-G4X1K6 i am very upset, i send my defective unit, and you guys still charging me, even when you determined it was a air craft failure, i need some answers and compensation, thanks
2018-4-12
Use props
fans9477fb19
New

United States

CAS-1592781-G4X1K6 i am very upset, i send my defective unit, and you guys still charging me, even when you determined it was a air craft failure, i need some answers and compensation, thanks
2018-4-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans9477fb19 Posted at 2018-4-12 13:34

Sorry for the troubles. Your case has been forwarded to the right team for review. They will double check and contact you soon.
2018-4-12
Use props
djiuser_eDPnFHiqFyz4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3599 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-10-5 18:55
Sorry for this, we'll report this to the management, will learn from it and keep improving to provide you all better service.

Hi Diana. I’m having a huge customer service issue too. If you could get into contact with me that would be very well appreciated since I get hung up on every time on the phone.
2020-1-6
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules