Notice a problem with the latest firmware v01.04.0000 update for ...
1158 3 2017-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djichris0
New
Nigeria

Hi,

I upgraded to the latest firmware v01.04.0000 for the mavic pro yesterday and i have been having problems since then. First when i take off and try to use any of the intelligent flight mode it says that the aircraft has to take off before i use them. The scary thing is that the drone was already up in position to use the intelligent mode but it did not recognize that it was already up and flying and i could not even select any of the modes i wanted because it kept giving me the same message that my drone needs to take off first. So after it gave me the chill thinking that my new drone might have developed a problem i decided to downgrade it back to v01.03.1000 and went to test it not too long ago and everything just started working again and it finally let me select any of the intelligent flight modes i wanted and did not bring up the message anymore about me needing to take off first while my done was already up in the air. There is clearly something wrong with the latest update of the firmware or is it just me it happened to. An urgent fix is needed from DJI

Has anyone experienced this as well or is it just me?
2017-10-4
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Just so I understand you correctly you D/Graded the FW to 01.03.1 > tested it using that FW version and everything worked OK correct?

If so have you tried to update to 01.04.0 again? If so did it work correctly on the 2nd update attempt?
I am running 01.04.0 and the only time I get that warning is when the AC is on the ground or below 2 meters as the downward sensor is activated, once above a couple of meters the IFM's work OK.
2017-10-4
Use props
djichris0
New
Nigeria

QuadKid Posted at 2017-10-4 11:33
Just so I understand you correctly you D/Graded the FW to 01.03.1 > tested it using that FW version and everything worked OK correct?

If so have you tried to update to 01.04.0 again? If so did it work correctly on the 2nd update attempt?

Prior to the final downgrade and testing, i downgraded a couple of times when i did not know what was happening without going out to test it and upgraded again then went to test it but it was still messing up. Maybe i will eventually try again to upgrade after i do another test tomorrow just to make sure and after i upgrade and it does the same thing again then i will downgrade again and just wait for a newer update since they bring out updates regularly.
2017-10-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Would you mind synchronizing your flight records to the cloud, PM with your DJI account and point out which record is the case that you mentioned above (both when running with the latest firmware and when downgrading the firmware). I would like to have a check first. Thank you so much.
2017-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules