Mavic Batteries - Charging from RC Charger - SkyRc b6 mini
7458 8 2017-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Krevvy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 77493 ft
United Kingdom

Hey, i just recently got into fpv quads/fatshark goggles etc which is a pile of fun!, I still have my mavic Pro for slower more scenic stuff, and just wondering about the batteries and some questions about charging and storage charging with a SkyRC Imax B6 Mini chargerhttp://www.skyrc.com/index.php?r ... &product_id=200

ive seen cables for the chargers like this
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/B6AC-B ... :g:5TsAAOSwgv5ZVLVD

so im thinking of ordering one of these cables, but wondering if anyone else has tried this? I cant find much on youtube/googling
The Mavic Battery is a Lipo 3S, so i should be able to select that on the Imax B6, turn balance off and go?

also wondering (and this is the main reason i want to get the mavic cable for the B6) is to manually be able to put the batteries into storage as and when i require...

(In my mavic battery options I have it auto set to discharge after 3 days) which mostly works, but sometimes I charge the batteries up for the following days flying, but a change of plan and i dont fly.... so i'd like to manually be able to discharge them. (without having to put each battery in the mavic, selct 1 day and then wait)
The B6 has an option LIPO STORAGE - can select the amps and how many cells... (so choosing 1amp 3cells)

Anyone doing similar? should it work?
Thanks
Garry

2017-10-4
Use props
Scobo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 152795 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, did you get round to trying this ?
I'm guessing it should work fine on the 3S charging setting.
The only video I can find is with a similar charger which has a setting for the Mavic but just looks like the imax 3s setting ......

2017-11-13
Use props
djiuser_sTUsoUK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1775 ft
Netherlands

Hi, I am thinking of buying this cable for the B6 skyrc charger too. Did you try it meanwhile? Does it work OK?
2017-12-25
Use props
rchobby
lvl.1

United States

thak youvery much, i like your article
ZTW Mantis Series ESCs are designed for both beginner and advanced modelers. Their performance and stability have been approved by distributors and pilots around the world. Mantis ESCs feature a compact size, light weight, super smooth start up and throttle linearity, multiple protection modes, solid BEC output, and more. All these features make Mantis Series ESCs the perfect mid-level speed controller for park flyer, sport, and aerobatic pilots.

ZTW speed controllers are one of the most widely used and trusted speed controller brands available on the market today. They are sold under many different brand names, but we choose to purchase direct from the manufacturer without rebranding so that we can pass the savings on to you. ZTW controllers represent a new generation of brushless ESCs using advanced microprocessor technology. They are designed and manufactured with high quality components which provide exceptional reliability, low internal resistance, and a smooth, linear throttle response.

Features:
New advanced programming software with secondary sub-menu setting for ease of use.
Advanced Governor Mode (uses B-Series design to keep the motor speed even though the load is changed)
Supports high RPM motors, can be used with most of the RC motors on the market.
More optional motor timing, startup and soft acceleration settings for smoother motor operation.
Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity.
Power arming protection (prevents the motor from accidentally running when switched ON).
Auto throttle shut down in signal loss situation.
Safety thermal over-load protection: when the temperature of ESC exceeds 110 deg C, the ESC will reduce the output power to allow it to cool.
Uses new generation MOSFET to ensure ESC's low operation temperature while supporting biggest peak currents and higher reliability.

Specifications:
Output: 25A continuous, 35A burst for 10 seconds
Input voltage: 2-4s LiPo; 5-12 cell Ni-XX
BEC output: 5V/2A (linear)
Weight: 19g
Dimensions: 28 x 26 x 9mm

Programmable Options:
Brake setting (off/soft/mid/hard -- default: off)
Battery type: (Ni-XX/LiPo/LiFe -- default: LiPo auto detect)
Low voltage cutoff setting (2.8V / 3.0V / 3.2V / None -- default: 3.0V)
Factory default setup reset
Timing settings (auto / 2° / 5° / 8° /15° / 22° /30° -- default: auto)
SBEC output voltage (on 45A and larger models only) (5.0V / 5.5V / 6.0V -- default: 5.0V)
Governor mode (RPM off / 1st soft start / 2nd soft start / gov mod 1 / gov mod 2 -- default: RPM off)
Motor rotation (forward / reverse -- default: forward)
Start-up strength (10% / 15% / 20% / 25% / 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% / 50% -- default: 30%)
Low voltage cutoff type: )reduce power / cut-off power -- default: reduce)

Parameters can be programmed using your transmitter, or by using the optional programming card sold separately.

ztw brushless ESC
freewing Rc airplane
rochobby rc airplane
SKY FLIGHT rc airplane
rochobby rc airplane UK
freewing Rc airplane

Sunray SR4 800 hd se

FMS rc airplane
Kerui alarm
Freewing UK
2018-5-4
Use props
Krevvy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 77493 ft

djiuser_sTUsoUK Posted at 2017-12-25 15:54
Hi, I am thinking of buying this cable for the B6 skyrc charger too. Did you try it meanwhile? Does it work OK?

Hi yes works fine here...
Just need to use 3s lihv option when charging
2018-5-4
Use props
atten
New

Germany

thank you very much
i like it, Zenmuse X5/X5R is the best one for us
it can give me many funs
Soldering iron
2018-7-24
Use props
atten2018123
New

United States

MCU controlled temperature calibration with PID system equipped.
Imported heat-resistant materials heater with long life.
The heater using low voltage AC source to ensure the antistatic and no leakage, no interference.
Steady temperature setting with 200~480℃.
Rapid heating-up.
Legerity handle suitable for long time operation.
Unique temperature locks setting to avoid adjusting temperature.
Using split design, easy to place.

2018-10-29
Use props
atten2018123
New

United States

i like them\
2018-10-29
Use props
djiuser_D7eTG9glKhX9
New

Pakistan

I am really inspired by the quality of this website as this is one of the best forum to get news on the latest technology in cameras. I have studied deeply and come to an end that here members talk to each other on very informative matters.  The last website that I had visited is Relation Advisors Here you can read each and everything about the human relationship. Keep sharing your quality views. Good Luck.
2019-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules