Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Z Axis Pivot doesn't work
1860 7 2017-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Afrothunder
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hello all,

I recently got a hold of a Z Axis for my Osmo, which generally works pretty well. However, the button which supposedly allows the pivot angle for the handle to be changed doesn't appear to work, it doesn't move at all, can't push it in or out. Has anybody else run into this issue?

I'm thinking of taking it apart by releasing the two hex bolts circled in red in teh attached picture. Anyone dissassembled it before?

Cheers!

ZAxis.png
2017-10-5
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

I would not touch the screws for the Z Axis that you have provided. Can you provide a quick video on what you are experiencing? You can post that on this forum or send me a personal message.
2017-10-5
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Before you respond, check out this link and make sure you are following the proper procedure: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Start_Guide_en.pdf
2017-10-5
Use props
Afrothunder
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-5 09:22
I would not touch the screws for the Z Axis that you have provided. Can you provide a quick video on what you are experiencing? You can post that on this forum or send me a personal message.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Arta6pOuZ_KQ1AiMxH8rKnKxZdtE

This is a link to a video, as you will be able to see the button physically does not move at all and thus I cannot pivot it.
2017-10-5
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Where did you purchase this product? Are you still in the exchange period?
2017-10-5
Use props
Afrothunder
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Unfortunately not.

Thanks for your help anyway.
2017-10-8
Use props
Sami Ahmed Sami
New

Jordan

I have the same problem here any  Solutions !?
2018-12-22
Use props
Mikey_G
lvl.1
Ireland

Any solution to this I have the exact same problem
2019-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules