DJI GO 4 APP ASKS FOR LOGIN AFTER UPDATE
2608 10 2017-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Notabeginner
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hello there this is the first time I am using the forum so those of you who are expert you better be gentle.
After being prompted to update my DJI GO 4 Application I updated yesterday. After the software update which happened successfully. When I launched the DJI GO 4 App for the first time after update I was forced to put in my username and password I tried this unsuccessfully. So I contacted customer support on-line the person who I spoke with could not help I would like someone to please explain why in the past I have not been prompted to put in my username and password before I can access the app.
2017-10-5
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Because they changed it. Check your login credentials. You'll only have to log in once...
2017-10-5
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It should be the same log in details that you use for the forum ?

Careful entering the password though, it may take a couple of attempts to get the input cursor to appear. Once you've done this once then all should be good.

2017-10-5
Use props
Notabeginner
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Ro_Flyer and Aardvark thank you very much for your replies  (Proud looking dog Aardvark) Aardvark I had to put in my username details at least 8 times before I was able to access DJI GO app everything ok now do I add you both as friends?
2017-10-5
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Notabeginner Posted at 2017-10-5 06:59
Ro_Flyer and Aardvark thank you very much for your replies  (Proud looking dog Aardvark) Aardvark I had to put in my username details at least 8 times before I was able to access DJI GO app everything ok now do I add you both as friends?

"ok now do I add you both as friends?"

That's entirely your choice (watch out though, we might be the grump ones :-;  ).

As to the Avatar, he was on his best behaviour there, for at least ten seconds :-)
2017-10-5
Use props
Notabeginner
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks ro_flyer I will send you both request to add as friends.   
2017-10-5
Use props
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

Dear Notabeginner,

Welcome to the DJI forum. It is one of the best forums in the internet.
Almost everyone here is polite and gentle, mainly with the newbies.
You, as I said is very welcome to bring us your difficulties, thoughts, experiences and doubts.
You will find so many experience pilots to help you that it will become your “home”.
2017-10-5
Use props
Notabeginner
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DocAraxá Posted at 2017-10-5 07:55
Dear Notabeginner,

Thank you DocAraxa I will share any difficulties I have but will always try and fix before troubling anyone. I wish I had time to make forum my home but I am here in UK enjoying flying drone and educating the young people that it is not a toy. I have a question? does anyone know how much to train to get license so far I am seeing that it is costing £900 I also heard the government in uk with CAA are thinking of doing safety awareness can anyone confirm this is in fact true?
Best wishes.
2017-10-5
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Brazil

Notabeginner Posted at 2017-10-5 07:16
Thanks ro_flyer I will send you both request to add as friends.

It'd be a pleasure!
2017-10-5
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Brazil

DocAraxá Posted at 2017-10-5 07:55
Dear Notabeginner,

Always a gentleman!!!
2017-10-5
Use props
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

And....that's what we are...my dear friend!
2017-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules