Took the Spark offroading with my Jeep and some Polaris RZRs
624 5 2017-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rick bernotas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 194944 ft
United States

Went offroading with some friends from work, I didn't get much chance to launch the Spark as we were pressed for time, but this only whet my appetite to use the Spark more for my 4x4 trips.  Even this little bit of footage is much more interesting than I can capture from my GoPro, and the best part is that I can just park it up in the air by an obstacle and focus on my driving.  It is also so easy to pack and unpack in the Jeep, and just keep it right next to me.  Really happy with the Spark.

2017-10-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Great event to shoot!
2017-10-5
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tread lightly.
2017-10-5
Use props
I am Sparkacus
lvl.3
Flight distance : 94626 ft
United Kingdom

Next time I do a Hummer Safari in Southern Utah the Spark is coming! Great footage and given me ideas. Hoping they turn out as good as yours! Keep enjoying!
2017-10-5
Use props
rick bernotas
lvl.3
United States

I am Sparkacus Posted at 2017-10-5 14:09
Next time I do a Hummer Safari in Southern Utah the Spark is coming! Great footage and given me ideas. Hoping they turn out as good as yours! Keep enjoying!

You will get great footage in Utah for sure.  The one trouble I had at this place is there are so many trees and it was hard to get the opportunity to fly the Spark into the right place to get shots.  I cannot wait to get it into a more open environment like mountain shelf roads in Colorado or in Moab.  It will shine in those places following 4x4 vehicles.
2017-10-5
Use props
rick bernotas
lvl.3
United States

In this one I cut some of the Spark footage I got, with the footage from my GoPro at the same time.  It helps to give almost a first person and third person kind of view of the same thing, and gives perspective on the obstacle.  I think I will probably do this more with the footage from the Spark.

2017-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules