Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 SE firmware
24391 35 2017-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snacky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35623 ft
Ireland

Where is the link to download latest firmware for this drone? It's not on the official download section.

DJI Support is unable to provide me the file.

2017-10-5
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Did you call or chat and ask?
2017-10-5
Use props
WD9EON
lvl.4
Flight distance : 686886 ft
United States

What makes you think there is an update for the FW?
2017-10-5
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Bookmark this page. You will find any updates for the firmware in this link: http://www.dji.com/phantom-3-se/info?lang=cn#downloads
2017-10-5
Use props
Chatikib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 627979 ft
Netherlands

I found firmware 1.03.0020 here:

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _FW_V01.03.0020.bin
2017-10-5
Use props
snacky
lvl.2
Ireland

Chatikib Posted at 2017-10-5 21:56
I found firmware 1.03.0020 here:

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/phantom_3_se/P3SE_FW_V01.03.0020.bin

many thanks!

I was asking support many times for link and they said it's on the website, gave me link to:
http://www.dji.com/phantom-3-se/info?lang=cn#downloads

but there is nothing published
2017-10-6
Use props
Nelsonlee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

Because DJI need us to run DJI Go Apps to update the firmware...
2017-10-6
Use props
snacky
lvl.2
Ireland

Nelsonlee Posted at 2017-10-6 02:57

yeah, ok I'm fine with this, but I got new battery and bat upgrade was needed... there is no way to do it once you have latest FW on the drone

so I needed BIN file to put on the card and do the upgrade manually
2017-10-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

snacky Posted at 2017-10-6 04:03
yeah, ok I'm fine with this, but I got new battery and bat upgrade was needed... there is no way to do it once you have latest FW on the drone

so I needed BIN file to put on the card and do the upgrade manually

For P3SE, there is no .bin file for it to update the firmware. And if it needs to upgrade when changing another battery, the app will pop up the message.
2017-10-8
Use props
snacky
lvl.2
Ireland

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-8 02:19
For P3SE, there is no .bin file for it to update the firmware. And if it needs to upgrade when changing another battery, the app will pop up the message.

yes, got the message to upgrade but it was not upgrading it automatically
so there is no way to do it by app
2017-10-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

snacky Posted at 2017-10-8 03:21
yes, got the message to upgrade but it was not upgrading it automatically
so there is no way to do it by app

Could you please help to make it more clearly for your case? Because if you click the upgrade info, it will download the firmware, and then update to your drone. Please refer to the tutorial below:
2017-10-9
Use props
snacky
lvl.2
Ireland

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-9 23:20
Could you please help to make it more clear for your case? Because if you click the upgrade info, it will download the firmware, and then update to your drone. Please refer to the tutorial below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9znIGvIrEI&index=12&t=40s&list=PL8-vxWY64sBMWJEBFEM6Jc_nLk0zfyPtS

the story is that I bought drone and updated it straight away to latest firmware

i bouth recenlty another battery, when I placed it into drone DJI GO app showing it needs an upgrade (assuming just battery, as drone is already upgraded to latest firmware)

as a result, this info is showing all the time with this new battery and you can't upgrade just battery via the app

so you need to have BIN file placed on the micro sd and upgrade the battery manually powering the drone ON with "out of date" firmware
2017-10-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

snacky Posted at 2017-10-10 00:16
the story is that I bought drone and updated it straight away to latest firmware

i bouth recenlty another battery, when I placed it into drone DJI GO app showing it needs an upgrade (assuming just battery, as drone is already upgraded to latest firmware)

Totally got that. Actually, the firmware is also updated along with the drone, if you have more than one battery and get the updating message only for the battery, you can click to the message and update it like updating the first battery. Hope it helps.
2017-10-11
Use props
snacky
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-11 02:17
Totally got that. Actually, the firmware is also updated along with the drone, if you have more than one battery and get the updating message only for the battery, you can click to the message and update it like updating the first battery. Hope it helps.

yeah, so it was not working for me
was just info that battery needs an upgrade and nothing was happened when I clicked on that
2017-10-11
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

snacky Posted at 2017-10-11 03:06
was just info that battery needs an upgrade and nothing was happened when I clicked on that

Are you getting any other notifications on the battery? What are you experiencing?
2017-10-11
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

snacky Posted at 2017-10-11 03:06

Are you getting any other notifications on the battery? What are you experiencing?
2017-10-11
Use props
snacky
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-11 07:08

no, it's just still showing that needs upgrade, I can start the drone
2017-10-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

snacky Posted at 2017-10-12 04:20
no, it's just still showing that needs upgrade, I can start the drone

Would you please provide me with a short video which could show all the messages you got and the reaction when clicking it, and most importantly, I want the interface of the About on General Setting on the app which shows the firmware info. Thank you so much.
2017-10-13
Use props
snacky
lvl.2
Ireland

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-13 01:46
Would you please provide me with a short video which could show all the messages you got and the reaction when clicking it, and most importantly, I want the interface of the About on General Setting on the app which shows the firmware info. Thank you so much.

can't do it as I don't have battery anymore
2017-10-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

snacky Posted at 2017-10-13 02:10
can't do it as I don't have battery anymore

Just to verify, so you can start the drone via this battery, can you enter device by clicking the button on the app and have the live transmission?
2017-10-13
Use props
snacky
lvl.2
Ireland

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-13 03:54
Just to verify, so you can start the drone via this battery, can you enter device by clicking the button on the app and have the live transmission?

yes, all works, just there is an info to upgrade battery
2017-10-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

snacky Posted at 2017-10-14 02:12
yes, all works, just there is an info to upgrade battery

Okay, would you please make a short video which shows the reaction after clicking the battery update info? And also the info on About of General Settings are needed. I'll help to check more if info can be provided.
2017-10-14
Use props
snacky
lvl.2
Ireland

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-14 03:23
Okay, would you please make a short video which shows the reaction after clicking the battery update info? And also the info on About of General Settings are needed. I'll help to check more if info can be provided.

as I said, I don't have the battery now so can't reproduce
2017-10-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

snacky Posted at 2017-10-14 03:37
as I said, I don't have the battery now so can't reproduce

I'm sorry, could you tell me where's battery been if it is convenient? Let me know if there is anything I can help.
2017-10-16
Use props
djiuser_n3PFeJYhrf1y
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38419 ft
Portugal

Hummm maybe he bought a non official battery, and with latest drone firmware the battery is rejected?

Anyway... I have a P3 SE and since the remote connects to phone via wifi, how will the App download the firmware update??
2018-2-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

djiuser_n3PFeJYhrf1y Posted at 2018-2-20 01:50
Hummm maybe he bought a non official battery, and with latest drone firmware the battery is rejected?

Anyway... I have a P3 SE and since the remote connects to phone via wifi, how will the App download the firmware update??

Hi, when you get the message of update, please connect your phone with wifi and download the update file. Then you can search the wifi of drone again. Please follow the video:
2018-2-20
Use props
Alex.Fafnir
lvl.1

Dear sir, I have P3 SE, I have tried two times to update firmware , all the time it was 17-19% and afterwords failed. currently I can't see m P3 and connect to ipad. ( I also tried iphone, and some andrioid tablet) i guess I need to try to install firmware through the memory card, but where can I get the latest firmware.  ? I can't see it in downloads page  ?
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Alex.Fafnir Posted at 2018-7-2 00:59
Dear sir, I have P3 SE, I have tried two times to update firmware , all the time it was 17-19% and afterwords failed. currently I can't see m P3 and connect to ipad. ( I also tried iphone, and some andrioid tablet) i guess I need to try to install firmware through the memory card, but where can I get the latest firmware.  ? I can't see it in downloads page  ?

Alex, it is not recommended to the update the firmware via SD card. Could you read the current aircraft firmware version? Is there any error message when the firmware update failed? Please kindly offer the screenshots if applicable, we'd like to check the exact status.
2018-7-2
Use props
Alex.Fafnir
lvl.1

Dear DJI Susan, please have a look pictures attached.
2018-7-9
Use props
Alex.Fafnir
lvl.1

i have tried several solutions:,  i have deleted DJI , installed once again, ( I have Iphone7)  but the same problem is coming.
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Alex.Fafnir Posted at 2018-7-9 03:39
i have tried several solutions:,  i have deleted DJI , installed once again, ( I have Iphone7)  but the same problem is coming.

Received with thanks! May I know which SD card od you use? Have you tried to format the SD card or change to another working SD card to verify? Also, it is recommended to refer below to see whether it helps.
1. Clear the cache: DJI GO>Me>Settings>Clean cache;
2. Connect the Internet to upgrade.
3. Backup all data and install the latest version of DJI GO.
If the issue persists, please kindly export the update log from here: SD card>MISC>LOG for analysis, thanks!

2018-7-9
Use props
djiuser_ivOTa3Uk9w7K
lvl.1
Brazil

Essa DJi é uma merda, procurei pelo RC do SE nem na loja oficial deles tem, procuro a actualização da aeronave o que se encontra lá para baixar é o manual em PDF. Que merda de empresa é essa, vende o produto e não da o suporte?
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_ivOTa3Uk9w7K Posted at 2018-7-16 18:12
Essa DJi é uma merda, procurei pelo RC do SE nem na loja oficial deles tem, procuro a actualização da aeronave o que se encontra lá para baixar é o manual em PDF. Que merda de empresa é essa, vende o produto e não da o suporte?

We are sorry to read on your post, I don't read your language so I tried to translate via the Google, please correct me if there is anything wrong.
1. Do you mean you would like to purchase the RC of Phantom 3 SE but could not find it? It is not for sale in our online store at the moment, may I know what happened to the previous one?
2. The firmware of Phantom 3 SE is updated via DJI Go APP, please connect to the network, it will check for the available firmware updates automatically
2018-7-17
Use props
djiuser_TS4THvySJguE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4295 ft

Italy

I would like to ask for clarification or better information than ever my phantom 3 SE does not maintain the hovering but rather makes salts and down thanks
2018-7-17
Use props
KennethMcNutt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1378386 ft
United States

If you use this link..... If you mod the F/w #'s it should get you all of them   https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _FW_V01.05.0040.bin
2019-8-3
Use props
Lisa DB
lvl.1

Belgium

Nelsonlee Posted at 2017-10-6 02:57

How to update the phantom 3 SE if the connection is cut every 12 seconds? Are there no other possibilities? Thanks
2020-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules