Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cell voltage deviation - Battery P4 Pro
1276 7 2017-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pardal-Voador
lvl.3
Flight distance : 989281 ft
Brazil

Hi All,

I bought one battery last week (3 cycles) and i can see in the cell #4 a lower voltage than others, usually 0.03 - 0.04V.

In the airdata.com, Battery cells shows:

Do I need to worry?
bat.png
2017-10-5
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Please keep an eye on your batteries. You want to update the firmware for the batteries as needed. Remember the warranty aspect of the battery: http://www.dji.com/service/policy

Do you have a screen shot of the Go 4 App? I would put more reliance on the Go 4 App.

Here is a link to provide more information on how to safely take care of your P4 Pro battery: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... y+Guidelines+En.pdf
2017-10-5
Use props
RMJovo
First Officer
Flight distance : 1716240 ft
United States

I have the same problem with cell 4 on a high capacity battery and cell 3 on a standard capacity battery so far I've just been keeping an eye on them, I have not seen any issues yet. However, I really would like to know if someone out there has experience with this situation or other insight on the subject.
2017-10-5
Use props
Pardal-Voador
lvl.3
Brazil

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-5 13:35
Please keep an eye on your batteries. You want to update the firmware for the batteries as needed. Remember the warranty aspect of the battery: http://www.dji.com/service/policy

Do you have a screen shot of the Go 4 App? I would put more reliance on the Go 4 App.

Hi Mark,

In DJI GO 4, everything is ok, no notifications about battery. I only see the difference of voltage between cell 4 and others.
2017-10-5
Use props
Genghis9
Captain
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

Keep in mind these batts only have a 6 month warranty...first sign of a true issue or app warning I'd send it back.
2017-10-5
Use props
Håkan K
First Officer
Flight distance : 262946 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My 3 week new battery in my new P4 looks the same. And it's really frustrating there is no port to hook up a real battery balancer.
2017-10-5
Use props
Pardal-Voador
lvl.3
Brazil

Håkan K Posted at 2017-10-5 22:15
My 3 week new battery in my new P4 looks the same. And it's really frustrating there is no port to hook up a real battery balancer.

i agree you, its really frustrating..
Now I fly with concern!
2017-10-6
Use props
RicardoGray
Captain
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

I think you have reason to be concerned, but I also can say that your batteries will not always be exactly the same. I guess I am referring to your cells. Minor deviations are to be expected I think. My batteries seem to bounce around a bit too, but your app and/or your aircraft will tell you if you get a cell out of whack. Keep an eye on things, and if you continue to see deviations, you might be able to get the store/DJI to replace it.
2017-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules