Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
"Gimbal Motor Overload" warning
98825 43 2017-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_nnpnh0OOJfEV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1827 ft

Bolivia

hello good afternoon, I just bought a second-hand spark drone, I had not noticed the problem until the day I gave the first flight, in which I got the message that the engine of the stabilizer had overheated. I lowered it to the ground and immediately began to observe and evindently observed that the camera goes up and down without problems, also when the drone is tilted to the right side also compensates, the problem occurs when the drone leans to the right side there the gimbal that static can not do the respective movement to keep the image stable, the gimbal is free has nothing stuck or forced. I uploaded a video to youtube.
hello good afternoon, I just bought a second-hand spark drone, I had not noticed the problem until the day I gave the first flight, in which I got the message that the engine of the stabilizer had overheated. I lowered it to the ground and immediately began to observe and evindently observed that the camera goes up and down without problems, also when the drone is tilted to the right side also compensates, the problem occurs when the drone leans to the right side there the gimbal that static can not do the respective movement to keep the image stable, the gimbal is free has nothing stuck or forced. I uploaded a video to youtube.
youtu.be/N4WwqC82hoc
2019-5-13
Use props
Wolferl
Captain
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

djiuser_nnpnh0OOJfEV Posted at 5-13 13:43
youtu.be/N4WwqC82hoc

Hi there,

Intreaging effect...try to re-calibrate the gimbal. There are tons of videos how to do that on YT.

Cheers,
Wolferl
2019-5-14
Use props
djiuser_nnpnh0OOJfEV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1827 ft

Bolivia

hello thanks for the answer, I looked at everything I could on YouTube, but I have not found a solution, I recalibrated the imu, I lit it with the propellers down, if you had the exact link you would give me a great help because I was thinking that it is an engine problem and I was thinking about changing it.
2019-5-14
Use props
jeremias35
lvl.1

Mexico

djiuser_pU1n4HeUzGFm Posted at 2018-10-7 09:49
I have similar issue, I accidentally crashed land my spark.
Then after a few flies the gimbal felt cranky. And it says Gimbal Motor Overloaded. After few inspections, I found that theres a screw that holds the gimbal cover. It somehow got tightened. I lossened it a bit then tested the gimbal, now it's good as new.

Hi. I just had the same problem with my spark, so I loosed the little screws on the cover, and now is working excellent! Thank you so much for the tip.
2019-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules