Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cannot take off - code 130
9060 34 2017-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lumidair
Second Officer
Slovakia

Yesterday I was fly. Or I wanted to fly. But it was inpossible, because long time was fault on display - cannot take off code 130. Later spark started on mobile phone and after on RC too and wasn´t no problem. Same battery.. Latest firmware spark and dji go 4.1.10. Huawei 9P - android. Please help me.
Thank you
2017-10-5
Use props
lumidair
Second Officer
Slovakia

Today I tryed new fly. When I put battery no 1, again message : unknown error (code: 130)cannot take off contakt DJi support.. Second batery no problem..  
2017-10-5
Use props
Jr 5542
lvl.4
United States

Try to refresh that particular batteries firmware.
2017-10-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

lumidair Posted at 2017-10-5 23:11
Today I tryed new fly. When I put battery no 1, again message : unknown error (code: 130)cannot take off contakt DJi support.. Second batery no problem..

I would agree with JR. Please try refreshing the firmware via the Assistant 2 and let us know if the issue persists.
2017-10-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Please reinstall the APP, then try it again, if it is the same, please provide a screenshot of the error message and a screenshot of the About page of the APP.
2017-10-8
Use props
topie
lvl.1
Italy

the same problem for me
2017-10-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

topie Posted at 2017-10-11 05:37
the same problem for me

Could you please also try what I suggested in the post 5#?
2017-10-12
Use props
tamir2017
lvl.1
Israel

Hey can someone please help me?
I do not know why but I can not fly the skimmer I tried to update the firmware I tried everything and it's still like that! What does Code 130 mean?
2017-10-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

tamir2017 Posted at 2017-10-14 13:20
Hey can someone please help me?
I do not know why but I can not fly the skimmer I tried to update the firmware I tried everything and it's still like that! What does Code 130 mean?

Error code 130 indicates that the difference between battery cells is large and the battery cannot not be used normally. Have you tried other batteries?
2017-10-15
Use props
lumidair
Second Officer
Slovakia

My problem still going. Sometimes ok, but now always no take off. App new 4.1.10, actual firmware. Huawei p9. Refresh via dji assistant done.
Screenshot_20171016-161216.png
2017-10-16
Use props
lumidair
Second Officer
Slovakia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-17 01:43
Lumidair, code 130 will be solved in next version. Please wait patiently, it will be come up soon. Thanks for your support.

DJI Elektra, I will wait, but you have to tell me, what is this fail code 130 and why is this code? Thank you
2017-10-17
Use props
Sparky_17
Captain
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

that is too bad that you can't fly your spark, at least until the firmware update.  Good Luck.
2017-10-17
Use props
lumidair
Second Officer
Slovakia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-17 01:43
Lumidair, code 130 will be solved in next version. Please wait patiently, it will be come up soon. Thanks for your support.

It is very big joke, that I have to wait to new firmware. I pay Dji spark for using, but I can´t use this drone, because DJi engineer roll off big rubish for much money... To much bugs have Spark.
Dji Elektra, what will be conpensation for me htat I can´t use spark with battery?  
2017-10-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

lumidair Posted at 2017-10-17 21:19
It is very big joke, that I have to wait to new firmware. I pay Dji spark for using, but I can´t use this drone, because DJi engineer roll off big rubish for much money... To much bugs have Spark.
Dji Elektra, what will be conpensation for me htat I can´t use spark with battery?

The reason of code 130 means that the differences between the batteries cell is large and it can not be used normally. Sorry for my mistake, please replace the battery.
2017-10-17
Use props
lumidair
Second Officer
Slovakia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-17 22:26
The reason of code 130 means that the differences between the batteries cell is large and it can not be used normally. Sorry for my mistake, please replace the battery.

I don´t understand you. After new fimware will I use this battery or not? Replace batery should I in spark or in shop for a new one do you mean?
2017-10-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

lumidair Posted at 2017-10-17 22:47
I don´t understand you. After new fimware will I use this battery or not? Replace batery should I in spark or in shop for a new one do you mean?

The battery can not be used. You can contact our support and they will help you deal with it: http://www.dji.com/support.
2017-10-17
Use props
ArnoSpark
First Officer
Kenya

Hey Did that issue been sorted? Am also having the same issue with one of my Batteries and i have no idea why this happening. If you know a solution pleas post it  
2017-10-22
Use props
ap_sparky
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20574 ft
Germany

ArnoSpark Posted at 2017-10-22 12:36
Hey Did that issue been sorted? Am also having the same issue with one of my Batteries and i have no idea why this happening. If you know a solution pleas post it

Have you read the thread? It was clearly stated that the battery needs to be replaced when you run into this code 130 topic.
2017-10-22
Use props
ArnoSpark
First Officer
Kenya

ap_sparky Posted at 2017-10-22 21:12
Have you read the thread? It was clearly stated that the battery needs to be replaced when you run into this code 130 topic.

Well i read clearly but i didnt see that part i saw that we have to contact the support and i will copy what the support told me to do and paste it here, and yet i did what they told me but still have that error, the battery is brand new and i never used it before i just got it to be set up to the spark and fully charged it and when i tried to fly i got the error and here is a copy of the email from the support:
Shirley Huang (Support)
10月23日 CST10:28

Dear Dr,

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

Sorry to hear the problem with DJI product. If the Code130 warning is shown, because the difference between battery cells is too large.

Please update the app to the latest version(download from google play and apple store)  and this warning will not be shown again.

Hope it would be helpful.

Should you have any further problem, please feel free to let us know.

Best Regards
Shirley

Well add to that that my app is up to date i uninstalled the app and re installed it and still have the same issue, i bought this battery from amazon 2 weeks ago and its an original DJI battery, i even asked her if the battery might be defected and as you've seen she never mentioned anything about that, more over i dont understand what this statement means: (((because the difference between battery cells is too large)))???
I have sent her again of what i have done and waiting for reply otherwise i return the battery to amazon or get refund or replacement but before that i have to be sure
2017-10-23
Use props
rizki
lvl.1
Indonesia

i got the solution
2017-10-24
Use props
fans6db8e6f8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72421 ft
Mexico

how did you solve it?
2017-10-24
Use props
DJIUser777
lvl.1
United States

I'm seeing this too... bought 4 batteries from BestBuy online, one needed a firmware update when I inserted it while out flying... I've tried refresh firmware update, reset factory defaults, then refresh firmware again... all times the battery produces Code 130. I will call or email support per instructions.
2017-10-28
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5910961 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Can someone who gets this code, post a picture of the batteries info from inside the app?
How big is the differences in the cells?

Spark isnt old enough, yet, to worry!
Send it in on warranty!

But for later it would be nice to know, when the battery gets unusable, which voltage values are telling, that the batterie is faulty!
In special after the App(date) is not tellin right in front (Code 130!) anylonger, but let us use the batterie till its out of warranty.
I do think, that this code will now show later, and the flighttime will go down some time before.
Probably with the update, methinks!
2017-10-28
Use props
DJIUser777
lvl.1
United States

S-e-ven Posted at 2017-10-28 21:27
https://www.heliguy.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/spark6-700x467.png[/img]
Can someone who gets this code, post a picture of the batteries info from inside the app?
How big is the differences in the cells?

So far, when I look at the status, it looks fine... I believe the error Code 130 is coming from the battery either because there is some internal defect that isn't reflected in the stored charge status, or the code is erroneous and the battery is fine. I assume it's a genuine code meaning defective battery but my status looks good... green bars, no apparent problem in the status on that one Code 130 battery.
2017-10-28
Use props
djiuser_FCEoMi0
lvl.1
Russia

Picture of the batteries info.
Screenshot_2017-10-18-20-41-30-372_dji.go.v4.png
2017-10-29
Use props
rizki
lvl.1
Indonesia

first i drain the battery nearly 0 %. then i use an official way found on the mod group. it is better to talk in private not in this forum. i use whatsapp PM me
2017-11-6
Use props
rizki
lvl.1
Indonesia

the battery is fine, believe me..
2017-11-6
Use props
jd110
lvl.1
Canada

Can someone please post the solution to this forum and not in PM?  That's why we have this forum in first place is to help each other out. Thank you
2017-11-26
Use props
Gunship9
Captain
United States

jd110 Posted at 2017-11-26 19:50
Can someone please post the solution to this forum and not in PM?  That's why we have this forum in first place is to help each other out. Thank you

Like they just need to balance their cells.  It shouldn't fly so that the lowest voltage cell doesn't get damaged while flying the higher voltage cells down to 10 percent.

I am not sure with the Spark's charger since my airplane charger has discharge modes and balancing modes.  You could try letting the spark idle on your table with the bad battery.  Let it discharge down to about 20 percent then charge it.  That is one way of cycling it.
2017-11-26
Use props
lumidair
Second Officer
Slovakia

jd110 Posted at 2017-11-26 19:50

Eshop changed me this bad battery for new one.
2017-11-27
Use props
jd110
lvl.1
Canada

I talked to DJI support and they said they would send me another one but I only got UPS package shipping labels. Has anyone send the battery back to DJI?
2017-11-28
Use props
ArnoSpark
First Officer
Kenya

jd110 Posted at 2017-11-28 09:08
I talked to DJI support and they said they would send me another one but I only got UPS package shipping labels. Has anyone send the battery back to DJI?

I also sorted my issue with talking to amazon where i got the battery from and then they said you dont have to send a defective battery back and they sent me a new one, the new one is working fine and no error, yet i may try the mentioned methods here that i discharge and recharge it several times then try again.
2017-11-28
Use props
faithley
lvl.1
Flight distance : 116873 ft

South Africa

I think I may have solved the problem. it is something to do with the flight simulator mode, if you go into the flight simulator mode it will tell you that it locked the motors, after you have exited the flight simulator mode it will ask you to restart your drone so that it unlocks the motors. this is something you have to do, restart the drone before you click ok, that is what I did and it solved my error: 130 problem so now my drone is flying again. I could finally lift off without seeing that error again. Let's just hope that was the problem and may this solve it for others as well
2017-12-20
Use props
faithley
lvl.1
Flight distance : 116873 ft

South Africa

I think I may have solved the problem. it is something to do with the flight simulator mode, if you go into the flight simulator mode it will tell you that it locked the motors, after you have exited the flight simulator mode it will ask you to restart your drone so that it unlocks the motors. this is something you have to do, restart the drone before you click ok, that is what I did and it solved my error: 130 problem so now my drone is flying again. I could finally lift off without seeing that error again. Let's just hope that was the problem and may this solve it for others as well
2017-12-20
Use props
ArnoSpark
First Officer
Kenya

A quick update,
After installing the latest FW i decided to give the battery that used to give me that Error a try and i connected it to AC after i updated the FW, then it asked to update the Battery i did and i tried to take off and it did took off and no more Error code 130 . If you still have these batteries give it a try. Cheers   
2017-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules