Impossible to get my drone repaired in HK
1290 4 2017-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Boenaparte
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1089393 ft
Hong Kong

HI, I want to know if anyone is in HK and having issues with repairs in their own country.In HK, I mean we are as closed as it get from DJI main HQ and factory but getting an appointment for a repair is ridiculously complicated.
I have to say, I love my donre, I love what DJI has done with the hardweare, but on the customer service....not up to standards they demonstrated elsewhere.

My drone, has a camera problem for the last 2 months and I need some repair, and I have been trying every other days to book an appointment at the main store.

There is a way to book an apointment in HK  howewver you can only pick from 4 days ahead of the day you are (???? why, what is the reason for this other than unduly limiting the service you provide) , and all 4 days are consistently fully booked.

Seems to me like, DJI is claiming to provde customer service (in theory) without actually providing any service, or limiting that service to scuh a recued number of people that the results is the same.

Anyone has any suggexstions, on how to get my drone repaired besides flying out of HK for another country with better care?
Charles

2017-10-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

I would recommend you try to book the appointment at 5 pm since new appointments will be released at 5 pm. Besides, you can also send an email to support@dji.com, the Support will create a case for you and tell you how to send the drone in for repair.
2017-10-6
Use props
DocAraxá
Second Officer
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

But Charles,
Please, I advise you...don't fly to Brazil.
Here you will know the reality of being without repair!
Expect you to solve this inconvinience.
2017-10-6
Use props
Boenaparte
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1089393 ft
Hong Kong

DJI Diana, Thank you,it took me several attempt but finally I was able to secure an appointment by looking at 5 PM. So thx!
2017-10-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Glad to hear you made an appointment in the end, hope everything goes smoothly.
2017-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules