Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI A2 starts with green and blue led flashing
2004 7 2017-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wolle
lvl.4

Germany

Hello,

currently I have problems with my DJI A2 controller.
When I connect the 6S lipo I see the following led "code".

I tested the copter with the controller at the beginning of the week. It flew without any problems and error codes.
Than I connected the iOSD and landing gear from Tarot with the A2 controller.
Since then I see the led flashing green and blue at the start and then only flashing blue.

I set the settings back to default, disconnected all parts which I don't need and set all settings again. Unfortunately it didn't help.

The A2 is with a Graupner GR24 receiver via PPM connected.

Many thanks for your help!

Regards
Wolfgang

2017-10-5
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Are you getting any movement from the receiver? Have you tried to relink the receiver to the controller?
2017-10-6
Use props
Wolle
lvl.4

Germany

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-6 07:33
Are you getting any movement from the receiver? Have you tried to relink the receiver to the controller?

Yes, I can map all channel correctly.
And yes, I re-linked the receiver several times

Regards
Wolfgang
2017-10-6
Use props
Wolle
lvl.4

Germany

When I connect the LED unit with the A2 controller (+ Lightbridge) of my S900, I see the same led flashing. But all components of the copter works and I can start the motors.
What the hell is the problem?
2017-10-8
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Wolle Posted at 2017-10-8 00:46
When I connect the LED unit with the A2 controller (+ Lightbridge) of my S900, I see the same led flashing. But all components of the copter works and I can start the motors.

Do you have the A 2 hooked up to the Assistant and getting any type of warning message? Are you in Atti or GPS mode? Is the aircraft able to take off?
2017-10-9
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Wolle Posted at 2017-10-8 00:46

Check the page 26, it may have to do with your GPS: http://download.dji-innovations. ... t_Guide_v1.0_en.pdf

If everything is up to date  firmware and you can confirm that you have set up the GPS transmitter properly, you may have an issue with the GPS transmitter if you are not able to receive a signal properly.
2017-10-9
Use props
Wolle
lvl.4

Germany

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-9 06:53
Do you have the A 2 hooked up to the Assistant and getting any type of warning message? Are you in Atti or GPS mode? Is the aircraft able to take off?

No, I dont get any warning messages in the A2 Assistant, by both copters (S900 and selfmade drone, both with different A2 controllers).

I recorded the video in GPS mode.
I think the s900 is able to take off. The motors rotate as usual when I open the throttle. I didn't want to try it in the room ;-)  
2017-10-9
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Wolle Posted at 2017-10-9 07:01
No, I dont get any warning messages in the A2 Assistant, by both copters (S900 and selfmade drone, both with different A2 controllers).

I recorded the video in GPS mode.

It may be a bit large to fly in the room. If you can fly, why not try a test flight to see how it handles. You want to make sure you are getting GPS.
2017-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules