PURCHASE STATUS NOT COMPLETED
763 11 2017-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2379249 ft
Spain

Hi, I have purchased a SPARK combo recently and received it for a week ago, but when I enter my account I can see that status is not completed, it has been stucked on step 4 since I got it. What can i do to change that?

2017-10-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Could you please provide me with your order number? I can check it for you.
2017-10-6
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Spain

Sure, shall I do it in a PM? or just post it here?
2017-10-6
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Viking-Pilot Posted at 2017-10-6 03:14
Sure, shall I do it in a PM? or just post it here?

A personal message is always better. Either way is fine.
2017-10-6
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Spain

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-6 07:08

Ok, but i can not send a PM...a new window is opening but it dont let me write anything
2017-10-6
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Spain

Ok i just got it fixed, seems like i had some lag, I have just send a PM to you...
2017-10-6
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Spain

Hi DJI-Mark, I was wondering if you had an answer to me regarding this issue? I sent to you last week my purchase reference in a PM.
2017-10-10
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Viking-Pilot Posted at 2017-10-10 07:12
Hi DJI-Mark, I was wondering if you had an answer to me regarding this issue? I sent to you last week my purchase reference in a PM.

Hey Viking, I am on it. Thank you for the reminder and I do apologize as I had not received any additional information. Hang in there and let me get you an answer.
2017-10-10
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Viking-Pilot Posted at 2017-10-10 07:12

The items you ordered are shipped and on the way. Thank you for your patience and support of DJI products.
2017-10-10
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Spain

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-10 07:24
Hey Viking, I am on it. Thank you for the reminder and I do apologize as I had not received any additional information. Hang in there and let me get you an answer.

Thank you
2017-10-10
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Spain

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-10 07:45
The items you ordered are shipped and on the way. Thank you for your patience and support of DJI products.

Well you see DJI-Mark, that's what I mean, the thing is that I already have the drone, i have had it since the 28th of September, but the status is incomplete, so i guess all you have to do is acknowledge the delivery, i guess there most have been some kind of error in the notification chain between DHL and DJI. Just to ensure that the warranty and my DJI Care is full active you know, I don't want anything to happend were I might need the service and then found out that its not active due to lack of information about me having already the drone, while DJI still thinks the drone is on its way.
Onece again thank you for youre effort.
2017-10-10
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Viking-Pilot Posted at 2017-10-10 10:41
Well you see DJI-Mark, that's what I mean, the thing is that I already have the drone, i have had it since the 28th of September, but the status is incomplete, so i guess all you have to do is acknowledge the delivery, i guess there most have been some kind of error in the notification chain between DHL and DJI. Just to ensure that the warranty and my DJI Care is full active you know, I don't want anything to happend were I might need the service and then found out that its not active due to lack of information about me having already the drone, while DJI still thinks the drone is on its way.
Onece again thank you for youre effort.

Viking you are welcome. Glad you were able to get the drone back.
2017-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules