Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CAS-856783-K9P4D9 CRM:0588000000044 [CAS-856783-K9P4D9
582 1 2017-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Como Lake
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7481496 ft
Italy

Hi DJI FORUM STAFF...
with my first drone (p4pro). I did 120 hours flight. and over 2000km. this in just 6 months. after I had an accident: the dji go app had softwareglitches (the third time it was fatal, no more video connection ... only remote control was connected). RTH was pressed, but the drone did not return home. I have a problem with the DJI, the djigo4 software is unstable after their latest firmware (.600). MORE DISCONNECTION with app dji go, up to the softwareglitches who ask for the login again and make the drone impossible to come home (the bug creates initial settings, the drone still in the air). DJI offer me a 30% discount for a new drone.
now with new drone,  and OLD FIRMWARE (.300). I have no problem,  I go in the same area and I have no software glitches or djigo crash.
I had write THIS TO DJI MANY TIMES... THIS BEFORE MY CRASH.
MANY SIMILAR CASES ARE INCREASED, reported in chat and assistance.
now I ask you: With old firmware everything is ok, why do not they check all the previpus file ... this show you problem due the discpnnections and this reports of my innocence on accident.
Eith the new drone same area no problem
With old droe and upgrade firmware only problem for all flight... lower signal score and more interrupt file of flyght
2017-10-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I'm sorry to read your post. The data analysis is conducted based on all information you offered. As the drone has been lost, I'm afraid that the assumption can not be verified.

I understand your frustration. If you have more data of the lost drone, welcome to share with us for further analysis.
2017-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules