Go app overlapping buttons
512 5 2017-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dvirb
New
Israel

Hi guys!
I have this strange problem with the go app when flying the mavic with Samsung Galaxy s7
As you can see in the pictures below,all of the buttons got meesed up and moved to the right side of the screen overlapping each other. It makes it really hard to push the right button. Does any one has any idea how to fix it. I tried to uninstal the app, played with the settings of both the app and the phone with no success.  
Thanks!
2017-10-6
Use props
dvirb
New
Israel

2017-10-6
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

is it something to do with screen resolution
2017-10-6
Use props
STST
lvl.4
Flight distance : 734882 ft
Israel

Change the phone language to English,
Yo may usage language that warting from right to left
2017-10-7
Use props
Ismar 1
New
Flight distance : 2349 ft

Brazil

I need help so that the radio control does not connect to the dji go application, could you help me?

Personally, I'm Ismar I live in Brazil and I'm using google translator, I hope you can help me, I can not connect my smartphone to the radio control of the phantom. the DJ application does not match the radio or my phantom model, making it impossible to connect to view the video.

Until then my equipment was normal after updating the firmware tested and it worked normally so I turned it off and put it to load, when reconnecting it no longer connected.

I already changed the usb cables and put other smartphone devices and still the problem continues.

I use the Android 7.1.1 system, I already activated the developer option, the debug usb and did not solve the problem.

Is there any way to reset the whole system back to zero? or to correct this problem? follow the data on my device.

FCC Aircraft ID: 553-WM3221510
RADIO: SS3-GL3001510
DJI GO: v3.1.11
2017-10-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

How about changing the mobile device system language to English? Our engineers are aware of this case and working on it. For now, we would recommend changing to English.
2017-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules