Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Bad Mavic Pro Controller
550 2 2017-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trigger2041
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45000 ft
United States

I am a real estate photographer and we flying my Mavic pro about 100 ft. up photographing a house.  All of a sudden the controller disconnected and my drone flew away.  Chalking it up to just bad luck (or pilot error), I ordered a new one from Multicopter Warehouse, a certified Dealer and repair shop for Dki.
When the new D Mavic Pro came, I couldn't get the controller to connect.  All it kept doing was trying to connect like when my accident happened.  Called Multicopter and spent an hour going over everything and I mean everything to get a connect to the new drone.  Finally the tech said it looks like you have a bad controller.  Sent it to DJI and they confirmed and said it WAS a bad controller and are sending me a new one.  what about the drone I lost due to the bad controller
2017-10-6
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

I am sorry to read on your experience. Do you have a ticket number or repair ID number I can look at?
2017-10-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Have you synced the flight records and provide them to our support for data analysis? If the reason of the accident was caused by malfunction, the drone will be compensated.
2017-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules