2571 21 2017-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

I like the price.  I like the reliable old tech.  Any owners have any personal reviews about this old "new" bird?
2017-10-6
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

If you search you'll find some opinions.

https://www.google.com/search?q= ... chrome&ie=UTF-8
2017-10-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I personally like this drone for the price and its configurations. It's a little pity for it doesn't have much of the intelligent flight modes like the new productions, but it depends on the users' needs. Hope other users can also help to give a reference for you.
2017-10-15
Use props
dangdeal
New
United States

I did purchase P3SE.  I have had great luck with the drone.  It took a bit to get used to but i am venturing out.  you will not be disappointed in the drone.  it take great videos and pictures.
2017-11-9
Use props
Siambuddhas Gro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116926 ft
Singapore

I m loving it..SE a great for training n so on..capture decent vid n pics..
2017-11-9
Use props
Zippo43
lvl.3
Flight distance : 387126 ft
United States

Some guys might buy a jeep and wished it was a cadillac......its that s i m p l e.......I own a 22 year old Chevy truck and i Love it just as much as the day i Got it.....I   looked at all the features in the P 3 Standard and the P3 SE.......they were sure both in my price range....And i settled for the P-3 SE model......I Love it and I have had many many great flights and took some beautiful 4K videos and I sure don't plan in the future to sell it and get a much more Advanced Phantom...  " I'm a Happy Owner of the SE  model ".....And i Love My  SE just as much and My very first Flight......what a great airborne  machine  it is !
2017-11-17
Use props
Boltman
lvl.1
New Zealand

Zippo43 Posted at 2017-11-17 10:06
Some guys might buy a jeep and wished it was a cadillac......its that s i m p l e.......I own a 22 year old Chevy truck and i Love it just as much as the day i Got it.....I   looked at all the features in the P 3 Standard and the P3 SE.......they were sure both in my price range....And i settled for the P-3 SE model......I Love it and I have had many many great flights and took some beautiful 4K videos and I sure don't plan in the future to sell it and get a much more Advanced Phantom...  " I'm a Happy Owner of the SE  model ".....And i Love My  SE just as much and My very first Flight......what a great airborne  machine  it is !

Have you had any problems with receiving video transition?
My SE is loosing vid after 10min use.
2017-12-4
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

Are you sure you're aiming correctly?
2017-12-4
Use props
Zippo43
lvl.3
Flight distance : 387126 ft
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 2017-12-4 17:30
Are you sure you're aiming correctly?

Mark...im not sure what your asking here  "are you aiming correctly" !
2017-12-4
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

Your controller has three antennas, but the two important ones are invisible to you.  They're hidden inside the controller.  Below is a photo of a P3S controller which is a different system, but the antennas are positioned exactly the same:

https://www.phantomhelp.com/Tips/Images/P3S-0021s.jpg

photo credit:  msinger

The two patch antennas are the important ones.  You want the flat part of those two antennas to be facing the AC as directly as possible which will give the AC its best signal strength.  That means you need to hold the controller so that you're aiming those two antennas at the AC as it flies in the sky, and you want to aim with as much precision as possible to achieve best connection and best distance.

2017-12-5
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

dangdeal Posted at 2017-11-9 05:41
I did purchase P3SE.  I have had great luck with the drone.  It took a bit to get used to but i am venturing out.  you will not be disappointed in the drone.  it take great videos and pictures.

Same here I love my phantom 3 SE despite the problems of the application. eNJOY & FlY SAFE
2017-12-5
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

2017-12-5
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

2017-12-5
Use props
Walk The Dog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 111955 ft
Canada

I am very happy with my P3SE - Do i look at P4 Pros and wonder if I should have spent the extra $, yup.  Every day, lol.

But for what I have spent, I really can't complain about the P3SE.  I'd prefer to have a more capable controller as an example, perhaps a more capable camera sensor also.

For money spent vs drone enjoyment, you really can't go wrong with it.  
2017-12-5
Use props
thegiox
New
Italy

Bought the 3 SE one month ago, only one flight for now but i really love it.
Super-stable, smooth movements, very very sensible to commands.
Now i'm looking for a UV Filter to apply but haven't find yet. Any suggestion?
2017-12-5
Use props
Walk The Dog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 111955 ft
Canada

thegiox Posted at 2017-12-5 09:18
Bought the 3 SE one month ago, only one flight for now but i really love it.
Super-stable, smooth movements, very very sensible to commands.
Now i'm looking for a UV Filter to apply but haven't find yet. Any suggestion?

There are some listed on amazon, there are also those made by Polar Pro that I know of.

https://www.polarprofilters.com/ ... ndard-filter-3-pack
https://forum.dji.com/thread-114579-1-1.html
2017-12-5
Use props
PeteKuri
New
Flight distance : 43278 ft
Mexico

I bought it and it's really cool but I get crappy 4K video... I thought it was the SD card speed but I'm using a SAMSUNG 128EVO XC U3 and there is still choppy
2018-1-2
Use props
PeteKuri
New
Mexico

I bought it and it's really cool but I get crappy 4K video... I thought it was the SD card speed but I'm using a SAMSUNG 128EVO XC U3 and there is still choppy. Anybody knows what can I do?
2018-1-2
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

PeteKuri Posted at 2018-1-2 17:00
I bought it and it's really cool but I get crappy 4K video... I thought it was the SD card speed but I'm using a SAMSUNG 128EVO XC U3 and there is still choppy. Anybody knows what can I do?

For a start, get a 64GB card, the P3 SE does not support cards larger than 64GB. And look at the video off the SD card, not from the phone or tablet.
2018-1-2
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

For best results, you want to transfer the file to your PC's HDD.  Often the 4K vid is choppy is because your computer's video graphics card is not equipped to handle 4K easily.  It sometimes helps to give your PC a clean boot and then play the vid.  
2018-1-2
Use props
PeteKuri
New
Mexico

Geebax Posted at 2018-1-2 17:09
For a start, get a 64GB card, the P3 SE does not support cards larger than 64GB. And look at the video off the SD card, not from the phone or tablet.

I found out that the problem was my MacBook Pro!!! My mistake!
2018-1-2
Use props
Spazz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86588 ft
United States

PeteKuri Posted at 2018-1-2 16:59
I bought it and it's really cool but I get crappy 4K video... I thought it was the SD card speed but I'm using a SAMSUNG 128EVO XC U3 and there is still choppy

4k is what I shoot... but at 24fps...  iso is at 100 and shutter at 50....  give these settings a try... you may be surprised
2018-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules