Need Viewing Monitor Compatible with Canon SLR's
817 5 2017-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansab98c76a
lvl.1
United States

How do I know what viewing monitor I need to buy to be able to see the footage that I am filming through my Canon Cameras
2017-10-6
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Which Ronin do you have?
2017-10-9
Use props
smooth_operator
New
United States

Following this thread - looking for a compatible External Monitor for my Ronin-M with Canon Mark IV.  

Question 1 - is there an external monitor control focus?

Question 2 - Is it possible to use smartphones as External Monitors?  
2017-10-10
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

smooth_operator Posted at 2017-10-10 05:23
Following this thread - looking for a compatible External Monitor for my Ronin-M with Canon Mark IV.  

Question 1 - is there an external monitor control focus?

If you go to the Downloads area on the product page, it does refer to an app that has both IOS and Android operating systems. Therefore, you could use a mobile device although a smart phone would be less effective then an App. http://www.dji.com/ronin-m/info#downloads

The app would be helpful for an external monitor control focus. I am not sure if the Canon Mark IV would be compatible with this set up. Weight is the biggest issue. Therefore, please consider this point for comaptible cameras. Per the FAQ areas: The Ronin-M supports a wide variety of camera systems that weigh less than 3.6kg (8lbs). This includes the Sony A7S, Canon 5D, Nikon D800, Panasonic GH4, and more. The Ronin-M can be easily balanced and auto-tunes to support your preferred setup.
2017-10-10
Use props
fansab98c76a
lvl.1
United States

I have a Ronin-M...Just looking for suggestions for an external monitor to view what i am shooting.  I see alot of them out there and just do not know what to choose
2017-10-11
Use props
joeyB106
lvl.2

United States

Personally i use the Ninja Inferno with my nikon D5
clipped-ninja-inferno-sm.png
2017-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules