Reshaping the World - Deep in the ocean
827 2 2017-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa590192c
lvl.1

Hong Kong

On this video I made, I was using DJI Mavic Pro and OSMO. This two small and convenient easy to carry equipment are powerful tool on video as well as photography capture.This two equipment are very easy to used and on the go situation. As a local enthusiast and hobbyist photographer and videographer, I was so excited when the first two arrived, I have no enough budget on getting a big equipment for filming so I chose the DJI products because it gives us a power on capturing such scenario same as the expensive video and photogaphy equipment. As a local music video and advertising editor, I can served my client a High Quality and smooth shots same as the high end equipment with cheaper cost on my pocket. Since I am just new in this kind of aerial photogrpahy and videography, I was amazed on how it can capture with those 4k resolution with very crisp and sharp recording, I can do simple film like the one with high budget movie. I think even if I get upgraded, I will still get the more high end DJI products because it simply make our life easier and convenient by giving the most advance technology in your hand. Such technology sample is the used of gimbal, how it smoothen each capture on every situation even walking and running. Each DJI products is simply amazing. Watch my sample shoot here  

2017-10-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Impressive video, and you have good skills on editing. Thank you for your support of DJI Product, enjoy.
2017-10-15
Use props
fansa590192c
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Thank you so much for wonderful feedback
2017-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules