Interesting change - NFZ
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Previously I could fly at my local airport (I have direct comms with Airport Director) and the AP is virtually unused. In fact it was my Model Flying area for some time till Govt declared it open 24/7 on permanent 30min standby. It basically sits on the NATO patrol flight path in Baltic.

Go (P3S and P3P) was always a problem but LITCHI had no problem at all ...

Today in response to a request for a test ... I flew 4 batterys with both GO and LITCHI to see if flight was still possible as before.

Setup :

P3P
Nexus 7 vers 2 tablet
FW 1.10.09
GO 3.1.11
Latest LITCHI

As I said - previously there was no limitation with LITCHI ... I could fly inside the airport without problem. GO would not fly of course.

Today both GO and LITCHI refused to enter airport space. Flight in the Restricted Zone was as normal ... GO showing RED MAP and LITCHI plain normal map. But once the boundary was approached - BOTH started to slowly reduce altitude and not enter the airport boundary. I turned heading out and altitude started to climb again.

This is very interesting as the only update I made since last approach to Airport was GO ...

Nigel
2017-10-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Generally, the drone couldn't take off as long as it received enough GPS satellites in NFZ. It is related with the aircraft GPS, instead of the APP.
2017-10-7
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Tks Susan ...

The strange thing is that only a short while ago with NO changes other than GO ... the AC would fly with Litchi in the airport zone.

I suspected it was to do with AC GPS / FW .... but I have not changed from 1.10.09 FW as was on before.

Oh Well .... lifes life !

Nigel
2017-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules