Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Need to Upload Proof of Purchase for Repair after Submitted
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SpruceMoose11
lvl.1
United States

I submitted a repair ticket but neglegted to upload the proof of purchase. Is there any way to do that after-the-fact or a place I can email it?
2017-10-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sir, please send an email to the Support via support.us@dji.com and attach the purchase proof, our colleagues will take care of it.
2017-10-7
Use props
Doormanw40
New
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-7 18:09
Sir, please send an email to the Support via  and attach the purchase proof, our colleagues will take care of it.

How about proof of payment I made a payment for repair going on two months ago and DJI  has done nothing but give me the runaround I have given PayPal statement I have given my bank statement  and to no avail all I want is my bird fixed and sent back to me I have paid and prove that I paid please come up with some kind of answer for that besides me bringing my lawyer into the picture  in which I've already spoke with him and to top all that off you want me to pay for things that are not what I sent it in for  I didn't ask to get the nicks and dings and scratches fixed but that's what you're wanting me to pay for it's a firmware issue is why it was being sent in in my mind I believe that was your fault not mine but that's not what you're saying  my patients are  growing very thin here  so tired of hearing repair bill is still pending cas-3011799-l7x3r7  my advice to anybody needing a repair do it locally and do not send it to DJI  if I run my business the way they do I would be out of business and the way they're running their business is going to put me out of my business I'm losing money daily  
2017-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules