Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo X5 lost connection
1738 4 2017-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ice'ik
lvl.1
Russia

Hello, there was a problem with osmo x5. When it connected via Wi-Fi I can not access to the files on flash drive. In the Editor menu I see the saved video preview, but there is no photo. If I connect to the camera with "Osmo Wired Video Adapter", the same is happens: there is no access to files on the flash drive(pic.1,2).

Sometimes, regardless of the method of connection, during video recording, the connection may be lost, if I zooming or turn the camera by the joystick. After some time(about 10-15 sec), the connection is restored(pic.3,4).

And when I stop recording, it happens too long, about 10-15 sec. (pic.5).

I tried everything: reinstalled the application, other phone, reinstalling the firmware, other parts(Osmo Handle)-nothing does not help! Maybe there is a problem in "Gimbal Flat Flexible Ribbon Cable"? Please, help?!

2017-10-7
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Did you check your SD card? Please try reformatting or perhaps using a different SD card. Also, the firmware for the X5 needs to be upgraded to use with the Osmo.
2017-10-9
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

One last point, you may need an adapter for the X 5 camera. Please take a look at this link for more information: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Start_Guide_en.pdf
2017-10-9
Use props
Ice'ik
lvl.1
Russia

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-9 09:54
Did you check your SD card? Please try reformatting or perhaps using a different SD card. Also, the firmware for the X5 needs to be upgraded to use with the Osmo.

I sad "I tried everything:...", 3 different SD cards(all of them working on Phantom 4 pro+), different adapter for X5 camera, and all possibly parts, nothing didn't help! Сan there be a problem in "Gimbal Flat Flexible Ribbon Cable" or not?
2017-11-5
Use props
Ice'ik
lvl.1
Russia

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-9 09:59
One last point, you may need an adapter for the X 5 camera. Please take a look at this link for more information: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/osmo/en/Osmo_X5_Adapter_Quick_Start_Guide_en.pdf

i tried different adapters, didn't help...
2017-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules