Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Tutorial/Review on Mavic CPL/ND/UV Filters
2521 8 2017-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sergeant
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Many aren't aware of the advantages and benefits of CPL, ND and UV filters for their Mavic Pro and how much it can improve output.

Take a look at this instructional review video!

2017-10-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

If you share the 'normal' link, the video will show a preview.

2017-10-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

PS, nice review.
2017-10-8
Use props
BumblerBee
First Officer
Flight distance : 639764 ft
Norway

I tried out PolarPro ND16PL yesterday for the first time. Good deep blue sky, when filming at the correct angle, relative to the sun. I've used DJI's ND filters before to get the shutter speed down, and now adding PL effect brings out the little extra in terms of colours. Will be trying it out over water when time and weather allow.

I'd wish the set I got had 8, 16 and 32, but both the ND and PL filters that I got are 4, 8 and 16. It does not look like I'll be using ND4 much, ND8 comes handdy on a moderately gloomy day, and ND16 is for not very bright sunny days.

My only dissatisfaction with PolarPro, is their packaging - it's a long plastic case for just 3 filters, with a lot of space between the filters. The case almost, but not entirely fits into the pocket of the DJI bag that follows the FlyMore pack. They could have created a case that was at least 1-2cm shorter!
2017-10-8
Use props
Bob Brown
Captain
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use the PolarPro Vivid collection. They have ruined my ability to watch videos recorded on a Mavic without.
Stuttering and rolling scenery is VERY ugly and distracting! DJI should be including ND/PL filters with the Mavic!

If you are serious about make good looking videos then filters are a MUST!!
2017-10-8
Use props
rolling56
Captain
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

I watched your review and am thinking of buying these. For the price i cannot go wrong?
2017-10-8
Use props
sergeant
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks everyone for the feedback, lots more to come as I've been sent tonnes of Mavic accessories, be sure to subscribe! I'm really pleased with the filters, for the price the CPL and ND8 are well worth the money.

Thanks for the tip Montfrooij on embedding
2017-10-10
Use props
sergeant
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

We currently have a giveaway for Freewell Gear ND filters, watch the review now, instructions to enter are in the video description!

2017-10-31
Use props
DJ Enertia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 614065 ft
Australia

nice thanks for sharing
2017-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules