Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Tested & working momentary push buttons for F.C. & L.B. system.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DTSCEO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 889843 ft
United States

If anyone is intrested and obviously not under warranty, quick and painless way to reset either Light Bridge or the Flight Controller/IMU seperatly and much faster than complete power down.  I will post pictures and a video if anyone else would like to start making life a bit easier.  Will also be a good tool to isolate failures and bugs in the future.

Chad
2017-10-8
Use props
adomanim
lvl.4

Algeria

I need a circuit which powers a microcontroller on when a tactile (momentary NO) switch is pushed. Secondly, the button needs to be able to turn it back off. The project is battery powered by 2 AAAs so it must not simply go into sleep mode or any "still active" solutions.

Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox
2021-7-4
Use props
trennny
lvl.1

India

That's fantastic news! I'm genuinely excited to hear that you've discovered a quick and convenient method to reset the Light Bridge or Flight Controller/IMU. Your willingness to share pictures and a video tutorial is truly commendable, as it will undoubtedly make a positive impact on the drone community. Having a tool that can facilitate faster and more efficient resets is something that many enthusiasts will greatly appreciate. It's incredibly valuable to be able to isolate failures and identify potential bugs effectively. Thank you for your generosity in offering to make everyone's lives a little easier. I'm sure many people will eagerly look forward to your pictures, video, and future contributions. - https://apknerd.com/
2023-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules