P3adv Firmware - can't update AC or RC - please help!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dagon
lvl.2
United States

NOTE: see update in seperate post below

I've been trying for two days. This is getting really frustrating.
Aircraft:
The results file says "Results success" for most packets, or "abort" for others because they aren't out of date.

One packet says:
========== 2014.01.01 00:00:11 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: P3S_FW_V01.11.0020.bin
Upgrading ...
Result: Failed.
Reboot the aircraft and try to upgrade the firmware again.

========================================

I have repeated the proceedure many times.

RC:
Light remains red and no .txt results file is created.

Any suggestions? Please!

This is a P3adv that belongs to my university. We used it all summer in Peru with no problems but as soon as we got it back in wifi range the GO app said we needed FW updates. Now the RC won't connect to the aircraft and neither will update. I'm not sure what the previous version was, but it was last updated in June of this year.

Now when I try to update the AC I get as solid green light and no gimbal beeping. It acts as if it is updated but it lists a failure in the results report file.

When the tablet is plugged into the RC the DJI app does pop up and overall status says "Latest Firmware!" but the RC will not connect to the AC.

2017-10-8
Use props
Dagon
lvl.2
United States

UPDATE:

Despite the firmware weirdness I was seeing I reconnected the AC to the RC and it seems to be working again.
2017-10-8
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Sometimes a little does a lot.  Glad you wont get kicked out of university now for messing up their phantom.
2017-10-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for keeping us updated. Please make sure the firmware matched, you can check it in DJI GO>General Settings>About.
2017-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules