Spark disconnected and crashed after landing on tree
735 4 2017-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MarkAurel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 313412 ft
Slovakia

Hi all, i have question. On flying with mi Spark about 15m from me and tripod mode have mi transmitter and app disconnected from Spark, nothing worked, tested Sport button and nothing Spark begin landing on about 5m high tree after landing fals down to ground and led covers from arms are damagen and one esc is litle out but Spark seems working, i need it send to claim repair? I have care refresh but for what paying care for new Spark this is standar claim issue not mi fault.
2017-10-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I'm sorry to hear the accident. Please contact the support to start a case to send it in for diagnosis: http://www.dji.com/support.

Data analysis is recommended to check the exact reason. After the result came out, then you can decide whether to use the refresh chance or not.
2017-10-9
Use props
MarkAurel
lvl.1
Slovakia

Thanks, i have send Spart to mi land eshop for repair.
2017-10-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

MarkAurel Posted at 2017-10-9 20:46
Thanks, i have send Spart to mi land eshop for repair.

Is the drone sent to the retailer for repair? To claim the warranty service or use the DJI Care Refresh, you'll need to send the drone to the DJI Official Repair Center. Will the retailer help you to send it back to DJI?
2017-10-9
Use props
MarkAurel
lvl.1
Slovakia

Is shiped to retailer on monday, i call friday what is with Spark. Retailer send if needet to official dji repair store.
2017-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules