4.1.10 shows up in playstore this morning!
1788 20 2017-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joepub1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 557818 ft
United States

DJI Go4 finally showed up in the Playstore today. Good luck, everyone!
2017-10-9
Use props
Anuvis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

No man......IT REAPEARD ON PLAYSTORE....
2017-10-9
Use props
Anuvis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

I can confirm that most of my problems fixed......Not overheat no signal loss in 50 meters no signal los but foul control to the craft no lag on 2.4 ghz fast panos no fail downloads of photos.....BUT the auto exposure of camera still sucks.....Also i have problems installing  offline mpas it says network unavailable even if network  exist an crashes.....
2017-10-9
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

I have got it too eventually this morning! Now waiting for flight weather and spare time to test it.
2017-10-9
Use props
Charles Adams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

No 4.1.10 for me yet.  Waiting for it to cycle through.

No flying for me anyways.  Snow.
2017-10-9
Use props
djiuser_Kf4iPA3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 510968 ft
Israel

I have a notification for an update, but when I look at the update information it appears as though it's another build of 4.1.9....
strange. I'll install and see.

edit: after the update of the 4.1.9 build - 4.1.10 immediately appeared...
2017-10-9
Use props
Toto Habschned
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40384 ft
Germany

Still see 4.19 in the play store :/
2017-10-9
Use props
Kannon
lvl.1
Hungary

Anuvis Posted at 2017-10-9 08:10
I can confirm that most of my problems fixed......Not overheat no signal loss in 50 meters no signal los but foul control to the craft no lag on 2.4 ghz fast panos no fail downloads of photos.....BUT the auto exposure of camera still sucks.....Also i have problems installing  offline mpas it says network unavailable even if network  exist an crashes.....

me to.... offline maps download error => network unavailable
2017-10-9
Use props
Bogdan 0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 153504 ft
Romania

Are you talking about Google Play right? I'm still 4.1.9 no update.
2017-10-9
Use props
djiuser_Kf4iPA3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 510968 ft
Israel

Hey, what a nice surprise! Good news for Hebrew and Arabic phones.
The right-to-left issue has been resolved in 4.1.10 Android! at least in the menus.
When I fly again Wednesday, I'll check whether it has been fixed in the flight screen too. But anyway, progress! Good job on this one.
2017-10-9
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

djiuser_Kf4iPA3 Posted at 2017-10-9 12:48
Hey, what a nice surprise! Good news for Hebrew and Arabic phones.
The right-to-left issue has been resolved in 4.1.10 Android! at least in the menus.
When I fly again Wednesday, I'll check whether it has been fixed in the flight screen too. But anyway, progress! Good job on this one.

Although not being affected myself by this issue, I am very happy too that it has been addressed since it concerns a large group of Spark pilots! I had kindly pushed for that in a post a while ago. Thank you DJI Team for your attention and successful action!
2017-10-9
Use props
Joepub1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 557818 ft
United States

Charles Adams Posted at 2017-10-9 09:43

A short video to warm you up. First part shot this morning, the rest yesterday. We've got plenty of room for your Spark and boat in Florida! 89 degrees today.

No issues with 4.1.10 so far, but I've only flown it in my previous setup (Samsumg Tab A, OTG). Have not tried straight wi-fi yet.

2017-10-9
Use props
Charles Adams
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Joepub1 Posted at 2017-10-9 13:49
A short video to warm you up. First part shot this morning, the rest yesterday. We've got plenty of room for your Spark and boat in Florida! 89 degrees today.

No issues with 4.1.10 so far, but I've only flown it in my previous setup (Samsumg Tab A, OTG). Have not tried straight wi-fi yet.

It came this morning.  We'll see when the weather becomes suitable for flying and testing.
2017-10-10
Use props
Toto Habschned
lvl.2
Germany

Still no update here. Just checked the Playstore....will give it another 24h and maybe resort to download a copy from APK mirror :/
2017-10-10
Use props
Toto Habschned
lvl.2
Germany

Nevermind, uninstalled version 4.1.9 from my phone and then installed the latest version on Playstore through a webbrowser. Successfully installed, now looking forward to put it to a test in the next few days
2017-10-10
Use props
FatherXmas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Charles Adams Posted at 2017-10-9 09:43

Snow - You really shouldn't use nasty 4 letter words like that!
2017-10-10
Use props
Charles Adams
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

FatherXmas Posted at 2017-10-10 14:51
Snow - You really shouldn't use nasty 4 letter words like that!

"Winter is coming."
2017-10-10
Use props
Spark93
lvl.4
Flight distance : 646667 ft
Australia

Just downloaded!
2017-10-10
Use props
JCStorbeck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16502930 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well my Samsung Tablet had a system update to Nougat 7.1.1 today and after it came out of the install, i was notified that DJI Go 4 had been updated.  Checked and it was v4.1.10.

So took Spark out for a flight using Wifi to connect to RC.  While the App did not close and I did not lose video repeatedly, I still had a lot of video lag.  Things like I tell to turn left and I can see Spark turn and then a couple seconds later I get the turn on the video feed.  When I am moving quickly and stop or turn I get a quick loss of transmission.  Didn't lose control from the RC though, so the APP is more stable and improved on Android, but still not good with the video feed.

I landed, left Spark running and plugged USB cable into the tablet and then plugged in the OTG cable end to the RC, lost the wifi and then picked up the cable and off I flew.  Again the APP worked perfectly and video feed was smooth and Real-Time.  

I didn't notice any new feature or setting while I ran through the menu's.  Still hovering a little shifty as the lighting gets lower on my deck, but seems to fly the same and do all the same cool tricks, no new additons to the types of "feature" flying, no way points or launch a maverick modes...  

Were there supposed to be new features in the App or just improving things?

NOTE: I did notice significant improvement in my Flightlog.  Previously when I went to look at a flight, it would open with a map of Berlin and then grind for 20 of 30 seconds until I got moved to my location.  When I opened a flight with the updated APP it opens instantly with the Hybrid View right here on Camano Island.  That was cool.  I will take a deeper look at other features of the app.  But so far, looks pretty good!!

2017-10-10
Use props
Neil_Vals
lvl.1
Flight distance : 158812 ft
United States

Just updated also. #1 on the list added is Added Dynamic Home Point Updating. . . What is Dynamic Home Point Updating? Need to try the updated app when skies clear. . .rain rain go away
2017-10-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Neil_Vals Posted at 2017-10-10 18:13
Just updated also. #1 on the list added is Added Dynamic Home Point Updating. . . What is Dynamic Home Point Updating? Need to try the updated app when skies clear. . .rain rain go away

Once enabled the Dynamic Home Point updating, it will periodically set the aircraft’s current positions as the Home Point. (Firmware v01.00.0700 or later is required.)
2017-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules