Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dancopter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17901030 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

My P4P+ Controller keeps asking to update:
Data Update: Connect aircraft to update your data.

Two days ago I successfully updated the aircraft data with DJI Assistant 2 v1.1.6.

RC software version V01.02.02.00
App 4.1.6
Firmware 01.04.0602
Aircraft database 01.00.01.07
APP database 01.00.01.05

Why does it keep nagging me to update? I have tried refreshing the firmware but made no difference.

2017-10-9
Use props
jsantacroce
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10036 ft
United States

You are not alone. Not that it help. However, it seems to at least be harmless. I even updated my AC with a non-plus controller and it took the update but the plus controller keeps nagging. I posted the same thing in another thread if you do a search although never saw a response there either but have to circle back and check. Plus now I am constantly annoyed with I fire it up with a black screen that I am in a no-fly zone and thought I could not fly but selecting NO allowed me to continue as I have written permission from the local airport. Cheers.
2017-10-9
Use props
dancopter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17901030 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

jsantacroce@hvc Posted at 2017-10-9 07:42
You are not alone. Not that it help. However, it seems to at least be harmless. I even updated my AC with a non-plus controller and it took the update but the plus controller keeps nagging. I posted the same thing in another thread if you do a search although never saw a response there either but have to circle back and check. Plus now I am constantly annoyed with I fire it up with a black screen that I am in a no-fly zone and thought I could not fly but selecting NO allowed me to continue as I have written permission from the local airport. Cheers.

Thanks, sounds like a bug, maybe with the latest RC software. Just annoying for me and luckily haven’t had any restrictions yet (touch wood).
2017-10-9
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

I have that the couple times but it goes away after awhile
2017-10-9
Use props
Floreto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3591102 ft
United States

I was having this problem before the last update, just saying.
2017-10-9
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

If you successfully updated the firmware but still getting the notification to update, try reinstall thing app or logging out and logging back in to see if this notification goes away. Also, check in your Assistant 2 software to see if you are getting this notification.
2017-10-9
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-9 12:45
If you successfully updated the firmware but still getting the notification to update, try reinstall thing app or logging out and logging back in to see if this notification goes away. Also, check in your Assistant 2 software to see if you are getting this notification.

Hi Mark

Can you please specify or point to directions telling how to reinstall the app on the +RC. Likewise for getting Assistant to check for +RC upgrades.
2017-10-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

KedDK Posted at 2017-10-15 05:02
Hi Mark

Can you please specify or point to directions telling how to reinstall the app on the +RC. Likewise for getting Assistant to check for +RC upgrades.

Sorry for the confusion, the APP built-in Phantom 4 pro+ cannot be reinstalled but can be reset in Sysrem Settings or via DJI Assiatant 2.
2017-10-15
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-15 07:19
Sorry for the confusion, the APP built-in Phantom 4 pro+ cannot be reinstalled but can be reset in Sysrem Settings or via DJI Assiatant 2.

Guess i knew that already, just wondering a reply like that, in this thread there is no doubt that it is the so called Plus model there is referred to.

When at it, can you please ask your web/forum developers to add the subforum to the top making it more clear where a post is placed.
Just showing "Home / PHANTOM " dont' tell enough, was it showing as "Home / PHANTOM / Phantom 4 Pro" and so on would help get rid of a lot of misunderstandings and asking to be sure.
2017-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

KedDK Posted at 2017-10-16 12:24
Guess i knew that already, just wondering a reply like that, in this thread there is no doubt that it is the so called Plus model there is referred to.

When at it, can you please ask your web/forum developers to add the subforum to the top making it more clear where a post is placed.

KedDK, thanks for your valuable suggestion, will feedback to our developers to optimize.
2017-10-17
Use props
Edward J Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1852408 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-17 03:06
KedDK, thanks for your valuable suggestion, will feedback to our developers to optimize.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=114719
2017-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Edward J Smith Posted at 2017-10-17 07:21
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=114719

We suggest to connect to DJI Assistant 2 to update according to the hint step by step.
If the problem persists, please keep us updated. Thanks.
2017-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules