iPhone screen recorder
5173 25 2017-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SuperSaiyan007
lvl.1
United States

I am looking for a screen recorder for my iPhone to record my DJI Go app as I'm flying but I cannot find any. Can someone give me the name of an app that can do this? I can only find browser recorders in the App Store.
2017-10-10
Use props
Kloo Gee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

iOS 11 implements this natively.
2017-10-10
Use props
JMR58
First Officer
Flight distance : 627966 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

There is a screenrecorder now in the control center of your iPhone, just update to iOS11

IMG_1790.png
2017-10-10
Use props
wobbles
Second Officer
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you dont see it in control center as shown above ..here is how you get it there
1..settings
2..scroll too controll center tab
3..scroll o customise contols
4..find screeb recorder with a + sign and click this ,it wiil move to top in the INCLUDE TAB and then it will be in controlll center ..
hopoe this helps
cheers
2017-10-10
Use props
SuperSaiyan007
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for the responses. I haven't updated to IOS 11 yet. I will do that immediately during lunch now! I like to wait and let the kinks get worked out of the very first version of a new update. Has the update had any issue or complication with DJI GO 4 app?
2017-10-10
Use props
wobbles
Second Officer
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SuperSaiyan007 Posted at 2017-10-10 08:27
Thank you for the responses. I haven't updated to IOS 11 yet. I will do that immediately during lunch now! I like to wait and let the kinks get worked out of the very first version of a new update. Has the update had any issue or complication with DJI GO 4 app?

No i have been using the ios 11 BETA for aboiut 6 months with DJI Go App and had ZERO problems..it good to go ..
2017-10-10
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

pretty cool function native to iphone with IOS 11.
2017-10-10
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

ios 11.0.2 on my iPhone 5S and ipad mini 2 is a little sluggish, however ios 11.1 beta 2 (public) is waaay smoother on older devices... make sure however if you are on an older A7 or even A8 based iOS device to disable caching if you do screen recording, it seems to cause some minor hiccuping having both going... turning off caching seems to fix that.  if your device is A9 or newer based then shouldn't be a big deal..
2017-10-10
Use props
Crystalization
New

India

Yes, there are many apps you can use to do that, but the build-in iOS 11 screen recording feature is the most fast and convenience way for you.
2017-10-10
Use props
Crystalization
New

India

Sparky_17 Posted at 2017-10-10 08:33
pretty cool function native to iphone with IOS 11.

Yes, there are many apps we can  use to record iOS screen, but the build-in iOS screen recording feature is really amazing.
2017-10-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I think it would be better to ask an Apple support to find this function, but anyway, here is the route to find it: Settings---Control Center---Customize Controls---enable Screen Recording.
2017-10-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

wobbles Posted at 2017-10-10 08:03
If you dont see it in control center as shown above ..here is how you get it there
1..settings

Thanks for that!
2017-10-10
Use props
MrRobert5823
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1385223 ft
United States

I use an iPad but iOS 11 has it now!   Woot!
2017-10-11
Use props
SuperSaiyan007
lvl.1
United States

I updated my IOS and i'm good to go. Thanks for the info everyone.
2017-10-11
Use props
Serroao
New

Hong Kong

Yep, iOS 11 native screen recorder is very great for recording your iPhone. For guys who have updated to iOS 11, it is advisable to use the embedded iOS 11 screen recorder. But for guys who don’t update their iPhone to iOS 11, they can use other iPhone screen recorders such as Quicktime (Mac), AirShou (iOS), ScreenFlow (Mac), iPhone/iPad Recorder (Windows & Mac).
2017-10-11
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Glad you are enjoying the screen recorder, an awesome add on for us drone flyers using apple equipment.
2017-10-11
Use props
DMY
lvl.2
Philippines

I've had CPU overload warning message on my iPhone when flying my Mavic while recording the screen, caching video, viewing the flight on DJI Go 4 app and being connected to cellular data. I was able to complete my 18-minute flight though without my phone blacking out.

I have not tried recording screen while flying the Spark because of that experience. Please share your experiences with the Spark. Thanks.

2017-10-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

DMY Posted at 2017-10-11 18:16
I've had CPU overload warning message on my iPhone when flying my Mavic while recording the screen, caching video, viewing the flight on DJI Go 4 app and being connected to cellular data. I was able to complete my 18-minute flight though without my phone blacking out.

I have not tried recording screen while flying the Spark because of that experience. Please share your experiences with the Spark. Thanks.

DMY, please try to clear your caching video first.  When your iphone is overheated, the error message will appear. I would recommend to protect your iphone from excessive exposure to sunlight and you can try to cool down your mobile device and see if it can work well.
2017-10-11
Use props
AlexLLL
New

Singapore

I used ApowerMirror for my iPhone to record my DJI app. At the same time, you can take screenshots and save them both on your iPhone and PC. No need for USB cable. I think it is also suitable for you
2017-10-13
Use props
jksphoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 114121 ft
Sweden

wobbles Posted at 2017-10-10 08:03
1..settings

Thanks a lot for posting this, I have been trying to find the screen recording function, ever since upgrading to ios 11.

All sorted
2017-10-13
Use props
doZer the ogre
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78563 ft
United States

DMY Posted at 2017-10-11 18:16

what iphone do you have?
2017-10-14
Use props
jacobkastrenake
New

India

You do not need to download any third-party app screen record, because iOS 11 built-in Screen Recorder with voice sound is a big advantage of iOS 11. How to use Screen Recording in iOS 11 on iPhone read this thread : https://www.howtoisolve.com/record-iphone-screen-ios-11/
2017-10-17
Use props
Greg - TheHuski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 944308 ft
Australia

That's awesome..  I have a iPhone8 plus and didn't even know I had that...  Will recording while DJI Go 4 app is running cause any delays or issues???
2018-8-30
Use props
Drewsamm
lvl.2

United States

I prefer to use a desktop program called Joyoshare VidiKit as I think it would be much more convenient to record screen on computer. It has a built-in screen recorder that can help me record video in 1080p with no watermark. The inbuilt screen recorder of iPhone would be enough for me.
2021-3-12
Use props
Yeri Tan
lvl.2

United States

You can open the iPhone screen recorder from Settings or use a particular screen recorder. In the case that iPhone screen recorder does not work, you can use the repair ttol to fix iPhone quickly.
2021-5-25
Use props
AlisaJ21
lvl.2

India

Yeri Tan Posted at 2021-5-25 22:47
You can open the iPhone screen recorder from Settings or use a particular screen recorder. In the case that iPhone screen recorder does not work, you can use the repair ttol to fix iPhone quickly.

I searched on every forum on internet and eventually end up fixing this by recording screen with sound on your iPhone, you'll use the built-in Screen Recording feature along with the microphone option in Control Center. Here's how:-
1. Add Screen Recording to Control Center (if not already there):- Go to Settings > Control Center, & tap the green "+" button next to "Screen Recording."
2. Open Control Center:- On iPhone X or later: Swipe down from the top-right corner of the screen, & on iPhone 8 or earlier: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
3. Enable Microphone for Recording Sound (optional):-
  -For microphone: Touch and hold the Screen Recording button (it looks like a circle with a dot inside).
  -Tap the microphone icon at the bottom of the pop-up window.
  -Tap "Start Recording" to begin recording with sound.
  -Without microphone: Simply tap the Screen Recording button to start recording without capturing microphone audio (like system sounds or your voice).
4. Start Recording:- After enabling the microphone (if desired), tap "Start Recording" in the pop-up or tap the Screen Recording button once, & you'll see a three-second countdown before recording begins.
5. Stop Recording:- To stop recording, open Control Center again and tap the red recording button or tap the red bar at the top of the screen, & alternatively, tap the red recording button and then tap "Stop" in the pop-up window.
More effective instruction below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGES9xn9Q_Q&ab_channel=TheGeekPage
3-26 23:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules