Can't change video settings and won't record video
1601 3 2017-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pcam
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Looking for an answer to this one. Osmo and X5r seem to be performing perfectly. Takes stills. Firmware up to date. But the record video button does not work either on the osmo or in App and I when I try to change video settings it pops up a message to say 'video setting change unsuccessful'. Any one had this or have a solution? Very frustrating with a shoot to do!
2017-10-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

What SD card are your using? Please change another one to have a try.
When did this issue happen? Have you done something special?
2017-10-10
Use props
Pcam
lvl.1
United Kingdom

So I've now checked the contacts, re-installed the firmware, re-installed the app. I cannot format an SSD. I cannot change camera resolution and a message pops up to say so when I try. I can take a still but it won't display on playback and I am locked out of video recording as the button does not work either on the osmo or in the App??
2017-10-11
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Pcam Posted at 2017-10-11 02:12
So I've now checked the contacts, re-installed the firmware, re-installed the app. I cannot format an SSD. I cannot change camera resolution and a message pops up to say so when I try. I can take a still but it won't display on playback and I am locked out of video recording as the button does not work either on the osmo or in the App??

What happens when you try to format the SSD card?  Do you have another camera with the Osmo that you can check to see if it is Osmo or camera related?
2017-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules