Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji go Flight Log
3468 12 2017-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LarsPlovmann
lvl.1
Flight distance : 696437 ft
Denmark

Hi..

just wonder...  How in the world can I make a nice printeble Flight log book ??

I can see all flight in my Ipad, and can also get them to my computer, BUT what so ??  what program to use ??

2017-10-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

DJI GO flight log is txt file, you can only replay the flight log on DJI GO, may I know why do you want to make a book and print it?
2017-10-11
Use props
hvilorio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10184222 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-10-11 20:12
DJI GO flight log is txt file, you can only replay the flight log on DJI GO, may I know why do you want to make a book and print it?

I would assume to have a physical record of his flights to be able to show authorities or proof of flight experience. The same reason an Airplane Pilot keeps a flight log.

Right now I have a problem with my flight logs, half of my flight have disappeared from my DJI Go Flight Log, My growth of value is the same, but the number of flights is half of what it used to be...
2017-10-18
Use props
Hellsgate
Captain
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

After uploading your logs you can download a csv version of that log that can be easily opened using a spreadsheet from there you can print out and modify in any way you like
2017-10-18
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

hvilorio Posted at 2017-10-18 13:14
I would assume to have a physical record of his flights to be able to show authorities or proof of flight experience. The same reason an Airplane Pilot keeps a flight log.

Right now I have a problem with my flight logs, half of my flight have disappeared from my DJI Go Flight Log, My growth of value is the same, but the number of flights is half of what it used to be...

At the moment, the only "easily readable" version with overall stats in listed form would be via the Go app flight records section. I've not personally ran into any 3rd party sites that could generate the .TXT files in the same manner as the front page of the flight records section. Having an interface that's printable will be passed along to the appropriate team for further review.

Regarding your current issue, have you reinstalled the app lately? If so, have you ensured that you synced those flight records? Do you keep your mobile device connected to the internet and for a good amount of time to ensure that the synced data updates the growth value etc. properly?
2017-10-18
Use props
CanonMax
Captain
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Italy

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-10-18 14:04
At the moment, the only "easily readable" version with overall stats in listed form would be via the Go app flight records section. I've not personally ran into any 3rd party sites that could generate the .TXT files in the same manner as the front page of the flight records section. Having an interface that's printable will be passed along to the appropriate team for further review.

Regarding your current issue, have you reinstalled the app lately? If so, have you ensured that you synced those flight records? Do you keep your mobile device connected to the internet and for a good amount of time to ensure that the synced data updates the growth value etc. properly?

You will know, Mr. Jamie that there are many more people with problems with flightlog synchronizing,.  I noticed that in my case syncing stops at 93% when syncing ALL flight records.
A bad thing, because when I buy a new iPad and want to sync this means that I loose flights.

This happens using the DJI GO app AND also with the DJI GO 4 app... you have a server problem somewhere I think
2017-10-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

CanonMax Posted at 2017-10-22 05:35
You will know, Mr. Jamie that there are many more people with problems with flightlog synchronizing,.  I noticed that in my case syncing stops at 93% when syncing ALL flight records.
A bad thing, because when I buy a new iPad and want to sync this means that I loose flights.

Is it only when you try to sync "all" or does it happen despite syncing shorter 1-3 month time frames as well?
2017-10-23
Use props
Genghis9
Captain
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

I use an old school paper backup, bought on Amazon, it's an RC Aircraft flight log.  You could also design and make your own either by paper or excel spreadsheet or both.  I use the flight log in DJI GO 4 to support my entries while at the same time backing them up in case something happens to the GO app.  Too many issues with the app does not make me trust it for this, and not everything has to be completely and solely dependent on DJI systems etc.
2017-10-23
Use props
CanonMax
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-10-23 10:03
Is it only when you try to sync "all" or does it happen despite syncing shorter 1-3 month time frames as well?

it happens when syncing ALL.... help is appreciated... I do not want to loose flights... even with my former Phantom 3 Pro and the two Phantom 4's I owned. The flightrecords from my Phantom 4 Pro are all present...

If you change something (like a resticted number of flightrecords) I think you shoulkd tell us

thank you for any help
2017-10-23
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Sync your flights on a regular basis and it will be easier.
2017-10-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

CanonMax Posted at 2017-10-23 11:57
it happens when syncing ALL.... help is appreciated... I do not want to loose flights... even with my former Phantom 3 Pro and the two Phantom 4's I owned. The flightrecords from my Phantom 4 Pro are all present...

If you change something (like a resticted number of flightrecords) I think you shoulkd tell us

Have you been regularly synching you're flight logs up to this point? If so, you can sync at shorter intervals to help reduce the workload and not need to overwrite already synched data. Anything that was previously synched ones will remain on DJI's servers.

There isn't a restriction on how many flight logs you could have, it's a matter of whether you're internet source has a strong connection to the servers to transfer numerous files.
2017-10-23
Use props
CanonMax
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-10-23 12:24
Have you been regularly synching you're flight logs up to this point? If so, you can sync at shorter intervals to help reduce the workload and not need to overwrite already synched data. Anything that was previously synched ones will remain on DJI's servers.

There isn't a restriction on how many flight logs you could have, it's a matter of whether you're internet source has a strong connection to the servers to transfer numerous files.

I do not know how to put a link here to what I wrote to this susan here... There you can see that only 193 files of 266 remained...
I always sync ALL after new flights...
Because of the nummer difference (193 versus 266) I am sure some flights are missing... Simple calculation...
Thank you for anwering. I am planning to buy the newest iPad Pro 10,5" and then of course I would like to sync ALL my flights. the use of 1 or 6 months us not apropriate then.

I can assure you that it ALWAYS worked to sync ALL flights even using my iPhone as  Personal Hotspot until September 28th. I also know from one of you... that your servers were down.

And I can ssure you that I have al moost steady internet and WiFi connection here at home... 250Mbit dowload and 30 upload... 45 and 25 for the WiFi on my Apples....

Please let some engineer have a look... and... I am not the only person with this kind of problem.

Thank you very much. I support DJI and I hope DJI supports us...
2017-10-23
Use props
CanonMax
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-10-23 12:24

I do not know if this works... but here are screen shots of yesterday morning...
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid1005321
2017-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules