NEED HELP
483 4 2017-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DMAX745i
New
Canada

have a Dji Phantom3. Sold it to a close friend. Was working perfect. Now remote wont connect with tablet to show live feed. Remote led beside 4 lights are flashing very fast red/green, led on front of drone is flashing red, but drone still flies. Dji tech support is just terrible. Does not seem like they want to help users, they just want you to send it in. What should i do??
2017-10-10
Use props
DMAX745i
New
Canada

NEED HELP

have a Dji Phantom3 advanced. Sold it to a close friend. Was working perfect. Now remote wont connect with tablet to show live feed. Remote led beside 4 lights are flashing very fast red/green, led on front of drone is flashing red, but drone still flies. Dji tech support is just terrible. Does not seem like they want to help users, they just want you to send it in. What should i do??
2017-10-10
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Did your close friend mess with anything?  Or have you sold it yet?
2017-10-10
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Nice idea.......double post and twice the help.
2017-10-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

What's the current firmware of the RC? It seems that the RC has not been updated to the latest firmware successfully. Please turn on the RC only and update the firmware again.

Also, how did you contact our Support? And what troubleshooting have you tried?  Generally, if the troubleshooting do not work, send it in will be helpful to diagnosis.
2017-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules