RC controller not connecting HELP!!!
883 6 2017-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kenny1232
lvl.1
United States

So I have this Phantom 4. It's not showing ANY indication of a connection to the RC. I've used many devices (IOS) and they all don't work. BUT! odd thing is, The RC shows a charge when it connects to any Android device but does not connect to the app. What can it possibly be? PLEASE HELP!!!!
2017-10-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Does the issue appear recently? Could the RC be powered on normally? How about changing to other working cables?
2017-10-10
Use props
kenny1232
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-10-10 19:00
Does the issue appear recently? Could the RC be powered on normally? How about changing to other working cables?

I've tried various cables, I bought it through a friend and he flew it right in front of me. I've used the cable he gave me, I've tried 4 other ones, even bought a new cable and tried those, nothing seems to be working.
2017-10-11
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Are you using a different device than your friend used?
2017-10-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

kenny1232 Posted at 2017-10-11 09:01
I've tried various cables, I bought it through a friend and he flew it right in front of me. I've used the cable he gave me, I've tried 4 other ones, even bought a new cable and tried those, nothing seems to be working.

Double checked, the drone and controller connect well, right? According to your description, it looks like that the RC connector was damaged. I would recommend you to send it in for a fully check: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-10-12
Use props
djiuser_OHsLLqY
New
Germany

Hallo, ich habe auch ein Problem. Meine DJI verbindet sich nicht mit meinem Sony Xperia XZ.
Support sagt: bitte benutzen Sie ein kompatibles Gerät mit Ihrer Drone, hier die Liste der Geräte die Funktionieren:

iOS Version v4.1.9.
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus.
Android Version v4.1.9.
Android version 4.4.0 or later. Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 6p, Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Huawei Mate 8, LG V20, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.

Best Regards,
Technical Support
DJI GmbH

Soll ich DJI zurücksenden? oder Sony wegwerfen?

vielen Dank..
2017-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_OHsLLqY Posted at 2017-10-16 07:08
Hallo, ich habe auch ein Problem. Meine DJI verbindet sich nicht mit meinem Sony Xperia XZ.
Support sagt: bitte benutzen Sie ein kompatibles Gerät mit Ihrer Drone, hier die Liste der Geräte die Funktionieren:

What is the model of your drone? Is it Spark? Can it connect to RC wifi?
We suggest to try to change another mobile device to have a try for troubleshooting.
2017-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules