2521 7 2017-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
epeniata
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5935650 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI please fix the camera settings from resetting everytime the drone is restarted. Also while your at it,  the photo camera should keep its settings from last used and the video camera should keep the settings from the last used would be great. This would make the setup and use more efficent on the run.
2017-10-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Which drone are you referring to? Could you please provide more specific details?  Which settings have been reset?
2017-10-11
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

What order do you switch everything on?
2017-10-11
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

Interesting, maybe a screenshot before and after? Maybe that can help us see the issue?
2017-10-11
Use props
epeniata
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5935650 ft
  • >>>
United States

when starting up the drone P4P new firmware, All camera settings revert back to default setup. Photo Cam, Video Cam, and some sub settings as well like histogram. When you change the setting to the users liking all reverts back once you cycle the power of the drone.
Also why isnt the setting tied to the option ie photo cam vs video cam

setttings like color, custom profile, sharpness , white balance etc,

it would be great if on my photo setup was dialed to take pictures and my video setup was dialed to video, I consistly have to change this depending on what option I'm shooting Photo vs Video
2017-10-13
Use props
BlueBirdTN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90686 ft
  • >>>
United States

epeniata Posted at 2017-10-13 12:53
when starting up the drone P4P new firmware, All camera settings revert back to default setup. Photo Cam, Video Cam, and some sub settings as well like histogram. When you change the setting to the users liking all reverts back once you cycle the power of the drone.
Also why isnt the setting tied to the option ie photo cam vs video cam

Just to be clear, in your video is that with the new 0608 firmware update?
2017-10-14
Use props
Gutescu Eduard
New

Romania

I have the same problem!
2018-2-17
Use props
zeilstar
lvl.1

United States

Was there any response to this? Had a frustrating shoot day with a repaired I2, which of course came back from DJI as a completely different aircraft than what I sent. Intermittently the video settings would reset and needed to be checked and/or reconfigured after swapping batteries. GO4 was also crashing regularly on the Crystal Sky on either radio. Firmware shows up to date, but I guess I'll be redoing firmware on every single component.
2019-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules