Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video randomly stops recording
4917 5 2017-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daveddo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 158009 ft
United States

Hi all - I’m having an intermittent issue right now. For the first few weeks flying I’ve been able to record all 12 minutes of any given flight on a whole battery without problems.

As of two weeks ago my Spark started randomly stopping the recording, with a circular animation going around the “record” button on my DJI Go4 screen.

I haven’t changed my SD card at all - I’m running a Sandisk High speed 64gb card which I use another one in my gopros all the time with no issues.

Anyone else have this problem?

Video cache is set to “automatic” since my phone is 128gb internal memory.
2017-10-11
Use props
LouisP
Captain
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

Have you been playing with any of the quick shots or other camera modes?   It is frustrating that if you are recording a video when you start a quick shot, the video stops when the programed sequence is complete. I think that if it was recording prior to starting a mode, it should continue recording after.
2017-10-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Daveddo, please enter the "camera setting" and then open the "Display Camera OSD" .
Then you can see the information about the status of your SD card in the upper right corner. If the status shows that it is normal, you can try to format your SD card.
Please keep us updated, if the problem exists.
2017-10-11
Use props
trel0s
lvl.1
Greece

Helo I am also having the same problem with spark video recording. it stops after 15-20 seconds. Any  suggestions?
2018-2-24
Use props
EvertWS
Second Officer
Netherlands

Hi,

I had the same problem with my SD card. I formatted the SD card which solved it.
2018-2-24
Use props
trel0s
lvl.1
Greece

UPDATE: There was a problem with the old SD card. I got a new  sd card and the problem solved!
2018-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules