IOSD Mini and GoPro Display Problem
2965 7 2015-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tweety P2V2H33D
lvl.4

Australia

Is it possibel to better display the GoPro Data or to not display it?

Regards

Guy

Display

Display
2015-4-8
Use props
Jackvg
lvl.2

Netherlands

It cannot get any better than that, but you can turn it of on the gopro. Search in settings menu for the OSD function and turn it of.
2015-4-8
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11099 ft
United States

The GoPro Data gets kinda scrambled up with the Phantom data. I turned off the GoPro OSD data (you have to do it within the camera....not the app). You can adjust the Phantom data on the Black Pearl to move in closer into the display but it still does not help the GoPro display.
2015-4-8
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Tweety P2V2H33D Posted at 2015-4-9 06:53
Tried that. Yes still no good.

Shame not to have the information from the GoPro but it's too scra ...

I just received my IOSD mini last Saturday.  Now I'm waiting for the NAZA PMU V2 unit to connect it and make the whole system work on Gertrude.
2015-4-9
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11099 ft
United States

Go Gertrude! I don't think DJI cares if it's a problem or not. It's not their camera. I just opted to turn off the GoPro osd so I can more easily tell what the Phantom is doing. It looks like with the P3, they are ditching the idea of a third party camera.
2015-4-9
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Raybro Posted at 2015-4-9 19:16
Go Gertrude! I don't think DJI cares if it's a problem or not. It's not their camera. I just opted t ...

I just have the stock camera so I don't have the difficulties Guy is having with the overlay blocking his other info on the screen.
2015-4-9
Use props
pawel2m
lvl.3
Flight distance : 57070 ft
  • >>>
Poland

hero 4 is better, no problem with osd.
2015-4-9
Use props
oakspi
lvl.4

United States

I heard about adjusting the display by either holding the (+) or (-) button down for 5 seconds.  One does something and the other the opposite.
2015-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules