Lord of the Rings Worthy.....You Decide - Elfin Lakes 4K
545 8 2017-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mavy 1
Second Officer

Canada

[size=14.6667px]Hey guys. I really appreciated the feedback from my last video post. I just released a new video today and again would love to know what my fellow pilots think.

[size=14.6667px]If you like my channel don't be shy and subscribe.....I have many videos like this to share.

[size=14.6667px]BTW if you every have the opportunity to visit Elfin Lakes plan to stay the night, you wont want to leave trust me.
2017-10-11
Use props
FatherXmas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful area, thanks for sharing.
2017-10-11
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

REALLY NICE DUDE -  Added it to the bucket list!
2017-10-11
Use props
Kansas Boy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26145 ft
United States

Great video.  Beautiful place.  Thanks for posting.
2017-10-11
Use props
StanfordWebbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

Great video, great flying.  You asked for feedback, so I can offer one thought.  There were two scenes where you flew over that small pond with the camera pointing straight down.  You flew slowly - like we all should - but I was thinking that those two particular shots might have looked even better if you had used the remote's camera dial to point the camera gently forward and up as you flew forward.  Just my thought.
Best regards,
2017-10-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Beautiful footage and great colour.
What an amazing sight
Love the straight down shots a lot
2017-10-11
Use props
Mavy 1
Second Officer

Canada

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2017-10-11 21:18
Great video, great flying.  You asked for feedback, so I can offer one thought.  There were two scenes where you flew over that small pond with the camera pointing straight down.  You flew slowly - like we all should - but I was thinking that those two particular shots might have looked even better if you had used the remote's camera dial to point the camera gently forward and up as you flew forward.  Just my thought.
Best regards,

Thanks for the kind words and constructive criticism.  I like those types of shots too.  Sometimes 4 batteries just doesn't cut it lol.  When will they make a 60 min drone that fits in my backpack
2017-10-11
Use props
Gregbella
Second Officer
Australia

That looks awesome makes me want to go there
2017-10-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Mavy 1 Posted at 2017-10-11 23:55
Thanks for the kind words and constructive criticism.  I like those types of shots too.  Sometimes 4 batteries just doesn't cut it lol.  When will they make a 60 min drone that fits in my backpack

Hahahahahaha. Yes, you can count me in for that one too!
2017-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules