Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
This has got to be stolen, right ?
1475 12 2017-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scobo
Flight distance : 152795 ft
United Kingdom

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DJI-Ma ... :g:gnMAAOSwnMRZ3n8F

Seller joined in June and has 1 transaction, hmmmm.Also seems to be selling 2 others at £410 and £425.

2017-10-12
Use props
Hellsgate
Captain
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Yeah i would be very careful buying from them but you could simply check out the company online to see if they are actually legit or simply contact dji to see if they are actually a dji registered reseller.
2017-10-12
Use props
Hellsgate
Captain
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Concidering they only have one only available i would concider finding a genuine supplier
2017-10-12
Use props
fansce7828fc
First Officer
Flight distance : 639652 ft
Lebanon

I wouldn't buy it personally. I've dealt on eBay for 19 years:
1- Single Positive Feedback from a purchase of a good costing less than 10 GBP
2- Selling a product at less than 50% without 1 real picture

Too risky
2017-10-12
Use props
Scobo
United Kingdom

Yeah, somethings not right.
There's a whole pile of them been sold recently between £300 and £400.
In every case the seller has recently joined and has a feedback score of 1 or 0.
Listed with an item location in the UK but postage is from outside the UK.
Hmmmm .......
2017-10-12
Use props
seeker_ktf_
Captain
Flight distance : 218474 ft
United States

Stolen?  I'd guess it simply doesn't exist.
2017-10-12
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Captain
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

LOL, ebay in a nutshell right there..  you can find geniunely great deals on ebay, no doubt, i use ebay all the time, but this is something i would aviod.   

let me run down possibilties and stuff i encountered with ebay with such thing:

1: it is stolen

2: it is broken, and repackaged

3: it is fake, regardless of pictures posted, not much slowing down crappy clones.

4. could be real, not reported stolen, and refurbished by the seller but no record  most people's refurbishment quality assurance with ebay.

5.  ebay is full of people scamming ebay itself, ebay tends to have no automated systems in place to stop fake reviews or detect them, automated sales to inflate numbers and those sales to to go to the same people selling the product with bot accounts is ramped, and even paid services offered to inflate numbers and ebay does very little to nothing.  so not everything is always legit even if it seems so.

if you want a more affordable Mavic Pro, buy it direct from DJi and go down the refurbished route.  $800, so saving $200 right there.  its worth it for the peice of mind..

just remeber, ebay almost rewards scammers, alot of people are good at getting away with it, thats why its so ramped on ebay..  alot of times what people do, is they sell stuff, then close shop down and hide out...then setup new accoutns on differant location or even same location, new IP. etc etc.. and some places tend to have relaxed paypal policies with getting money essentially right away or within hand full of days, or upon tracking recieved..etc tec.. not a universal protection

2017-10-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Stolen or scam probably
2017-10-12
Use props
Scobo
United Kingdom

So how do the scams work ?
I thought with paypal you were guaranteed your money back if things go wrong ??
2017-10-12
Use props
GrahamG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73369 ft
United Kingdom

You’re selling something valuable – often something large and inconvenient to post. The buyer arranges to collect from you in person, but pays beforehand by PayPal. Thinking the money is safely in your account, you happily hand over the goods – then, the next day, PayPal informs you the transaction has been reversed. The money never came from the buyer in the first place – instead, it came from a hacked account, probably thanks to a PayPal phishing email hack.
2017-10-12
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Captain
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Wife bought some glass dishes.  Good reviews, good ratings, etc.  Glass dishes were thrown in an empty box with little to no packing and shipped.  Most of the contents were broken (of course).  We took pictures and contacted eBay.  All the funds were refunded after some investigation by them.  It's a slippery slope to play on, but there ARE some honestly good deals out there.  Separating them is the trick.
2017-10-12
Use props
Asainz320
Captain
Flight distance : 1061594 ft
  • >>>
United States

It got removed lol
2017-10-12
Use props
Sportbike_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Scam and someone probably reported the ad to eBay, Not only drones but I've seen other items by these scammers especially with only 1-2 feedback.
2017-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules