DJI Spark problem with the hand phone monitor and camera time lags
1077 3 2017-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans773947c4
New
Hong Kong

I bought a new DJI drone after the old one get stolen, both are DJI Spark. Unlike the previous Spark, the new Spark seems to have problem with the handphone monitor despite the fact that I already update the firmware and the playstore's DJI GO 4 application to the latest version as instructed. I cannot see where's the drone flying beacuse the monitor was giving disruptive view. At Very rare occasion time, I can see the monitor but it seems there's a time lag of the view from the recipient handphone's monitor compare to what was captured on the drone's camera. The time lags can be pretty severe up to 1 or 2 minutes. Can you please give me the remedies or solution of how to overcome these problems

kindest regards,

Johanes Widjaja
2017-10-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Did you try to change a mobile device? Any error message? Please try to reset the wifi and reconnect again.

Please keep us updated. Thanks.
2017-10-12
Use props
fans773947c4
New
Hong Kong

No the mobile device is the same as the old one. there's no error message however when I press the home button on the RC, it's not responding; so I used the mobile device to return to home based manually , it's not reponding as well. So in the end , I push down the left hand candle stick panel until the drone land to the ground and the macchine switch off by the time , it almsost touch the ground. Can ypu please shed some light as to what happen thanks
2017-10-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fans773947c4 Posted at 2017-10-12 02:06
No the mobile device is the same as the old one. there's no error message however when I press the home button on the RC, it's not responding; so I used the mobile device to return to home based manually , it's not reponding as well. So in the end , I push down the left hand candle stick panel until the drone land to the ground and the macchine switch off by the time , it almsost touch the ground. Can ypu please shed some light as to what happen thanks

What about linking your AC with phone directly? Please ensure that the RC and AC is under the latest version. And you can try to change another mobile device to locate the problem.  
Please keep us updated, thanks.
2017-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules