Corel Videostudio crashes with Spark .mp4 footage?
2895 10 2017-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZQ31qGU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13100 ft
United Kingdom

As the title says really. My editing software crashes when trying to play spark .mp4 footage. If I render it in gopro studio and then import this footage into videostudio all is well. Any idea's?
2017-10-12
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

You better ask this question in the "Corel Videostudio" forum I would suggest. Other video processing software does not seem to have any problem with the Spark material.
2017-10-12
Use props
Hecate
lvl.4
Canada

That is interesting I am using Corel Videostudio X9 ultimate and have had no issues while editing spark footage.
2017-10-12
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

What version of the software are you using?  If the problem persist, you should post in the appropriate forum (Corel VideoStudio).  Good luck.
2017-10-12
Use props
djiuser_ZQ31qGU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13100 ft
United Kingdom

I'm using X9 ultimate. I have been a video studio user since X1 and this is the first time it's happened so was wondering if anybody else was having similar issues but obviously not. Just thought it s little weird
2017-10-12
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Is Corel using the first clip to set the parameter for the project?
Or do you have a default, which may not work well with the mp4?
2017-10-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Have you tried other editing software? If yes, how is it going?
2017-10-15
Use props
Andy HKB
New
Hong Kong

Had exactly the same problem.  Program crashes when previewing or playing any dji clips.    Only works if you insert the clip into timeline then play in project not clip setting.   Annoying.   The error log points to a problem with ntll.dll which is a very broad range of explanations according to the Corel site.   
2017-11-4
Use props
christing
lvl.2

Singapore

Learn DJI Inspire 4K in Corel VideoStudio workflow. It may gives you some hints for using DJI Spark videos in VideoStudio.
2017-11-27
Use props
PTButler
New
United States

I just bought a Spark bundled with Corel VideoStudio X9 Pro and it does exactly the same thing.  No problems using mp4 files from any other source but as soon as I click on play from a Spark file, VS crashes.  Has anyone made any progress on this?  Thanks.
2018-7-1
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

It may be the variable framerate?
Have you tried to insert it into the timeline, like mentioned  in #8?
2018-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules