P4 filter case
699 3 2017-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TriProt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2139150 ft
United States

I just purchased x6 Polar Pro nd filters and I see some cases on Amazon that have poor reviews from allowing the filter to flop around. What case do you use?
2017-10-12
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha TriProt,

Did the filter come in a box?  It is unlikely that that box would allow the filter to flop aroiund.  I keep my filters, or the lens they replace, in the same box the filter came in.  If you do buy a filter box, you can use small plastic bags to hold the filter and then if it fits loosely in the box, use tissue or cotten, etc. to secure the filter in the box.

Just a suggestion.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-10-12
Use props
KenTbk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 327644 ft
Singapore

i am using this purchase from polarpro
2017-10-12
Use props
TriProt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2139150 ft
United States

Thank you for the replies. I couldn't find the x6 case on the PP website, so I contacted them to see if I was missing something. They mentioned it was discontinued and no longer available. I asked for a recommendation since most off-brand versions have fitment issues and what I received was an offer to just ship a couple of the x3 cases left in stock out to me, no questions asked. This is stellar customer service and I think alot of other companies (ahem) can learn alot from PP on how to retain a customer for life.
2017-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules