4730s vs 4730f props
5527 5 2017-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kirbz252
Second Officer
Flight distance : 360138 ft
Australia

Hey guys I'm Dave from Melbourne, Australia. New Spark pilot (first drone) as of a week ago and so far its been an absolute blast flying this thing. I had my sights set on the Mavic since day one, but the Spark has scratched the itch and will become my new travel buddy.
I've searched for the answer and couldn't find anything, so I'm hoping that either DJI or a fellow sparky pilot has the answer. The standard props that come with the drone are 4730f, but I can only find 4730s props online. Did DJI change the part number?

Hope to become a contributing member over time with you all.

Cheers and thanks!

2017-10-12
Use props
JCStorbeck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16502930 ft
  • >>>
United States

I went to the DJI site and was able to find the drone and then all the related things you can buy for it two weeks ago.  The props were there on the page along with the bumpers, batteries and RC.  Try not looking for the part number.
2017-10-12
Use props
nottuppaware
Second Officer
Flight distance : 70745 ft
Australia

I think there is only one type of props for the Spark.
The part numbers might just be a reference for the spares that you can buy separately ?
2017-10-12
Use props
Kirbz252
Second Officer
Flight distance : 360138 ft
Australia

I assumed that may have been the case. Have a different part number to track original and replacement props.

The DJI online store lists the 4730s model.
2017-10-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

There is only one type of props for the Spark, it is 4730F. I've reported it to the appropriate team, will correct it on DJI online store soon.
2017-10-15
Use props
web_parrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-10-15 22:07
There is only one type of props for the Spark, it is 4730F. I've reported it to the appropriate team, will correct it on DJI online store soon.

Interesting.  When I ordered my Remote, directly from DJI, I added a set of props.  They were packed in a little box with an instruction book ( so tiny, so cute ) and the props were referred to as 4730S.  The props were stamped with an F.  
2018-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules