Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire Parts
909 2 2017-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DTK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

I am looking for upgrading I1 motors and ESC. Most of the ebay offering is from US which is a bit far for me in Australia. Then I thought DJI being a chinese company, it would be parts on sale in China. So I search through https://world.taobao.com/. I can find parts for Inspire, the prices listed there are also relatively more reasonable partly due to no freight cost from factory to the local sellers. Just something for people looking up parts for their DJI drones when in needs. Oh, sorry, you may need google translate.

2017-10-12
Use props
Mark Guille
Captain
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

I would have thought it would be more economically viable to sell the V1 and use the money to buy a V2 than to upgrade the motors/ESC's.

Mark G.
2017-10-13
Use props
DTK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

The 4 motors including ESC only cost me A200 + freight. The chinese shopping mall site, taobao, has just recently expanded to Australia. Their freight is as cheap as Amazon in America. So DIY upgrade is the go. Can't afford new craft, this is an expensive hobby you know.
2017-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules